All I Asking From The Football Gods....

SoFlaJets

11 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Holy crap, is that all you want? If we are doing a make a wish list then.. I’d like you to show up at Casa Crusher  at 8 a.m and make me a different craft brew infused breakfast delicacy every morning for a month. Then on the third Thursday of the month come to my Overeaters Anonymous meeting and let me introduce you to the group as my personal breakfast chef and then  drop the Mike as we walk out together like the WWF Bushwhackers to Rage’s Killing in the Name! 

wwe-bushwackers.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

Is for Zach Wilson to actually BE the player we all hope he could be, and NOT a bust. All I want is for Zach Wilson to do is to win oh, say 3 games in-a-row to start, and make the Jets 4-2, give us some friggin' hope for a change.Please, it's been a dozen years our futility has hit puberty and is growing little pubes...

you-full-blown-crazy-crazy.gif.9034c376a97379ab9e657920a47df5a7.gif

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Holy crap, is that all you want? If we are doing a make a wish list then.. I’d like you to show up at Casa Crusher  at 8 a.m and make me a different craft brew infused breakfast delicacy every morning for a month. Then on the third Thursday of the month come to my Overeaters Anonymous meeting and let me introduce you to the group as my personal breakfast chef and then  drop the Mike as we walk out together like the WWF Bushwhackers to Rage’s Killing in the Name! 

Oddly specific... lol

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, SoFlaJets said:

Is for Zach Wilson to actually BE the player we all hope he could be, and NOT a bust. All I want is for Zach Wilson to do is to win oh, say 3 games in-a-row to start, and make the Jets 4-2, give us some friggin' hope for a change.Please, it's been a dozen years our futility has hit puberty and is growing little pubes...

I think you should lower your expectations and wish for winning millions on football betting and a cheerleader to fall madly in love with you. Just saying...

Amen to that brother!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

1 hour ago, More Cowbell said:

Actually all I would like is to watch a Jets game at 1 and then watch a late game and not think, oh, is this what football is supposed to be like?

Which is why is has become really hard to watch other games for me. When I consistently see teams making 3rd down stops on defense and then converting 3rd down plays on offense and running plays that go for more than 2 yards I say SEE!!!???? Why can't WE do that sh!t?

6 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

Which is why is has become really hard to watch other games for me. When I consistently see teams making 3rd down stops on defense and then converting 3rd down plays on offense and running plays that go for more than 2 yards I say SEE!!!???? Why can't WE do that sh!t?

It's  been a long time. I agree.