Who wants to be fan of the year?

Dcat

who wans to be the Jets Fan of the Year?  How about you @T0mShane
(Sorry, but this message board no longer offers the original formatting...  a real step backwards.)

LINK

Thu, Sep 29 at 5:41 PM

If you are unable to see the message below, click here to view.

LAST CHANCE: NOMINATE THE JETS FAN OF THE YEAR

Are you the biggest Jets fan? Now’s your chance to represent the Green & White and win a trip to Super Bowl LVII in Glendale, AZ!

The Fan of the Year contest ends on Monday, October 3. Submit your nomination today for the chance to be crowned the 2022 Jets Fan of the Year.  

Enter Now

TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY. PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY. DO NOT FORWARD TO ANYONE UNDER 21.  

Manage Your Subscription Unsubscribe

1 Jets Drive, Florham Park, NJ 07932

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Dcat said:

(Sorry, but this message board no longer offers the original formatting...  a real step backwards.)

LINK

Are you the biggest Jets fan? Now’s your chance to represent the Green & White and win a trip to Super Bowl LVII in Glendale, AZ!

The Fan of the Year contest ends on Monday, October 3. Submit your nomination today for the chance to be crowned the 2022 Jets Fan of the Year.  

Enter Now

TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY. PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY. DO NOT FORWARD TO ANYONE UNDER 21.  

Dave, I thought about it and I have to decline. 

7 hours ago, Dcat said:

LINK

Enter Now

There can be only one

@joewilly12

Come out come out wherever you are. 

72084B05-97CA-484A-8F67-D27363A55D4A.jpeg

On 9/29/2022 at 6:06 PM, Dcat said:

LINK

Enter Now

There are two options when pasting. The old formatting is still available. JetNation only takes steps forward.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

On 9/29/2022 at 8:18 PM, Larz said:

Seriously @Maxmanwent to a game last year or the year before, December I think , terrible weather, you could not have paid me to go to that game. 

Fan of the decade 

I can't think of anything other than health that would keep me away from the stadium. I think it is was -10 I would want to go anyway.

Every year I wonder if it will get old. Hasn't come close to getting old yet.  Heading out to Pittsburgh in the morning. I wish the team would win but the memories they have given me with my son, priceless.

Damn I think we went to a game in Pitt that was -10 lol.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2

10 hours ago, Maxman said:

I can't think of anything other than health that would keep me away from the stadium. I think it is was -10 I would want to go anyway.

Every year I wonder if it will get old. Hasn't come close to getting old yet.  Heading out to Pittsburgh in the morning. I wish the team would win but the memories they have given me with my son, priceless.

Damn I think we went to a game in Pitt that was -10 lol.

Championship game in Pitt in 2010 was probably below 0 wind chills.  NIght game in Pittsburgh in January.  Easily the coldest I have ever been to.  And even though we lost, I spent that weekend in Pittsburgh with my son, watching my team play for a Conference Championship.  Was a great experience and I would not trade it for the world. 

Although a win would have made it just a little bit greater.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lith said:

Championship game in Pitt in 2010 was probably below 0 wind chills.  NIght game in Pittsburgh in January.  Easily the coldest I have ever been to.  And even though we lost, I spent that weekend in Pittsburgh with my son, watching my team play for a Conference Championship.  Was a great experience and I would not trade it for the world. 

Although a win would have made it just a little bit greater.

Yes! I sat in the upper deck with my son. Guy next to me was a huge Jets fan (physically) and he wore a short sleeve shirt.

• Upvote 1