TNF: Bengals v Dolphins

Lith

14 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Go back and read what I said again. He doesn’t throw a good deep ball. Everyone knows that. Hopefully (for him) he’ll get better.
He is accurate on short and mid range passes. Needs to get better on the long ones though, especially with Waddle and Hill on his team.

Dude you can try and dissect it whatever way you want. He threw an inaccurate pass that wad picked after they talked about his great accuracy. 

Pretty simple. 

The NFL/ Dolphins should be ashamed of themselves. Tua was concussed to hell last week and they hid it under the guise of some phantom “ back injury”

Tonight a routine hit had him giving spirit fingers as a result of his brain wobbling/ bouncing around his skull for the second time in less than 7 days

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

10 minutes ago, bgivs21 said:

Dude you can try and dissect it whatever way you want. He threw an inaccurate pass that wad picked after they talked about his great accuracy. 

Pretty simple. 

Everyone saw what happened. My comment was about you taking a victory lap on the announcers when it did for some strange reason… Dude.

My goodness that's horrifying. Prayers for Tua, and I wish him nothing but the best and a complete recovery. Despite our rivalry he's always been a class act, and he's looking to be a great player as well.

The negligence by the dolphins is disgusting. Something like this needs to be punished severely. This is someone's life for f*cks sake.