Mad Maxx

LAD_Brooklyn

8 minutes ago, Lith said:

One of our coaches is critical of one of our players -- thread gets 220+ responses in two days.

Someone else starts a thread about a rookie who is forced to start due to injury, who is outperforming expectations.  2 responses.

This is just a lesson in thread titles. 

Do better. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Untouchable said:

Becton is now completely expendable. Get what you can for the guy after the season and move on.

I can't see getting anything for Becton until the end of the preseason.  The guy will have played half a game in the last two seasons, questions about his commitment, and his ability to stay in shape.  I tihnk he is going to need to show up to camp in shape, play well in preseason, and stay healthy throughout it all to have any value. 

But if he does all that, he may have ore value to us.

• Upvote 4

31 minutes ago, Lith said:

One of our coaches is critical of one of our players -- thread gets 220+ responses in two days.

Someone else starts a thread about a rookie who is forced to start due to injury, who is outperforming expectations.  2 responses.

Jets fans do nothing but focus on the negatives, instead of the positives ,  

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Lith said:

it's because jets fans don't want to be happy with anything.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Averagejetsfan1421 said:

I don’t see any other teams fan base as bad as ours ,atleast we have 1 Super Bowl some teams don’t even have that 

F**k that.  We've been loyal to a dumpster fire for 50+ years.  Every other team in the NFL that's been around that long has been to a Super Bowl in that span other than who, the Lions and Browns?  And we also, of course, have the longest current playoff drought.

Dogsh*t results lead to dogsh*t fan support, generally.  This franchise is lucky to have fans, and yet there's still quite a bunch of them around.  The Jets are lucky to have us.  

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, heymangold said:

in this case, how about the 111th pick that was suddenly thrust into the starting lineup and seems to be pretty good.

He's been a rare bright spot in a sea of suck.  For once a GM here has seemingly hit on a midround pick at a premium position. 

Doesn't mean we all suddenly need to be positive about the direction of the franchise, which seems to be the sentiment several in this thread are suggesting.

3 hours ago, Lith said:

Stop harping on the negative

Cracking Up Lol GIF

• Haha 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

He's been a rare bright spot in a sea of suck.  For once a GM hit on a midround pick.  Doesn't mean we all suddenly need to be positive about the direction of the franchise.  

i'm not, nor did i ever, say that.  this thread is about max mitchell. be happy about max mitchell!

17 hours ago, Lith said:

I'm sorry I was driving to Brunswick County in NC. I didn't have any time to respond yet...

MADD MAXX to the rescue !!!! Like the pick, and watch out next year when he packs on more muscle, and strength.  Those of you who were clamoring for Wirfs, will soon forget about him, because our boy MADD MAXX will be our RT for many years to come.

Now all we will need is us a nice LT to bookend MAXX....

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Untouchable said:

He’s only going to get better

Dude was a plus athlete coming out who fits this zone blocking scheme like a glove.

Becton is now completely expendable. Get what you can for the guy after the season and move on.

becton is worth almost nothing. a 6th round pick would be a gift