*** College Game Day 10-01 ***

Beerfish

Washington upset by UCLA last night.

Bama (2) finally faces a bit of a test vs Arkansas (20)

Georgia (1) vs Missouri, should be a blood bath

Michigan (4) vs Iowa, can Iowa score the required 13 points to win this game?

Ohio State (3) vs Rutgers, should be a beat down, Mike Teel is not coming to save you.

Clemson (5) vs NC State (10) should be a game

Kentucky (7) vs Ole Miss (14), Kentucky is 7???

Oklahoma State (9) vs Baylor (16)

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Washington upset by UCLA last night.

Bama (2) finally faces a bit of a test vs Arkansas (20)

Georgia (1) vs Missouri, should be a blood bath

Michigan (4) vs Iowa, can Iowa score the required 13 points to win this game?

Ohio State (3) vs Rutgers, should be a beat down, Mike Teel is not coming to save you.

Clemson (5) vs NC State (10) should be a game

Kentucky (7) vs Ole Miss (14), Kentucky is 7???

Oklahoma State (9) vs Baylor (16)

1).  Here in NJ, the biggest joke after we are getting property tax relief is Rutgers football. They stink and Schianno is a fraud.

2). Saw an article that the Ky. QB could be the 1st pick on the 2023 draft.?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lith said:

Will Levis fingers bent in a direction fingers were not meant to bend,  Non-throwing hand, they put the fingers back in place and he should be good to go.

It was funny when the announcer said that’s the one time you can do that with your finger to the officials

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

What potential future Jets are you guys watching today? OL, DL, LB, S?

Right now, to me, it has to be edge rusher.  And unless we get our sh*t together, Will Anderson could be a possibility for us.

2 minutes ago, Lith said:

Right now, to me, it has to be edge rusher.  And unless we get our sh*t together, Will Anderson could be a possibility for us.

I would agree and have always said you draft the best players because you never know when a coaching and scheme change will come but with this team and this D scheme as it is, dline edge or DT is an utter waste imo.

2 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

I’ve seen him drafted a lot for the Jets. Carter as well. 

Been a pretty quiet start to the season for Carter.  He has been banged up a bit, but when he has played, he has been nowhere near the level he was at last year.

2 hours ago, Lith said:

Beginning of the year, right after we won the Natty, I booked hotel rooms in Columbia, MO for the Dawgs-Mizzou game this evening.  Was going to take my son.  But he won't leave his 8-month pregnant wife home for the weekend with his two year old.  So I will be watching from the couch at home.

Kids today have no priorities, putting his wife and son ahead of a football weekend with dad.  Ungrateful kid.

Ever need a fill in son, I’m here for you! Especially for jets football 

• Upvote 2

Does ABC really need to take us to Yankee Stadium for each Judge at bat during the OU-TCU game?  If they wanted to do it duirng halftime, fine.  But while the game is being played, how about putting it on ESPN News and running a banner letting viewers know they can watch it on another channel.  Although, that would interrupt the Wiffle Ball championship currently being broadcast on ESPN News.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

LOL, perhaps the worst non call I've seen all year.  TCU receiver gets just blasted before the ball arrives on a pass, could have been called PI or targeting, no call.  Just an utter travesty.

And now the fair catch call that clearly wasn't.  Pretty clear who these refs are favoring in this one.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

WHAT ARE THE REFS DOING?   lol  The TCU coach is going to have an aneurysm.

Shocked that there were no flags on the long TD.  41 points allowed by OU in the first half.  And it could have been worse if not for a couple of questionable calls.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Lith said:

Shocked that there were no flags on the long TD.  41 points allowed by OU in the first half.  And it could have been worse if not for a couple of questionable calls.

I was talking out loud to the TV and telling the leading WR to block for his teammate at the end there. He held up and after a second I realized why. These refs are criminals. They'd have called a 15 yarder for something. 

• Upvote 1