Some of you wanted this dude over Sauce

Bronx

5 hours ago, CanadaSteve said:

To be fair, I'm old and white and don't understand how these young black (and white) kids dress these days.  But I am STILL glad we took Sauce over this guy.

So am I but my issue is everyone is calling it a scarf.

it is  a kerchief

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Warfish said:

I don't care how they dress.

I care how they play.

This feels like an "I'm old and white and don't understand how these young black kids dress these days" thread.

What kind of woke bullsh*t post is this?  GTFO with this crap!

• Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

The idea that you can determine someone else's "priorities" purely by the way they dress, especially when applied only to young black men outside their workplaces, is both laughably outdated, and reeks of several objectionable mindsets.
If that's something you want to double-down on, be my guest.  I certainly won't stop you.
After all, what do I know, I'm just a long-haired and bearded guy in a Grateful Dead T-sh*t, and we all know what those guys priorities are, right?  
If you dont present yourself the way you want to be perceived at first glance ... what's the point of getting out of bed ?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

30 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

If you dont present yourself the way you want to be perceived at first glance ... what's the point of getting out of bed ?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

It perfectly fine to dress up or down. But if you don't dress professional then you won't give off that impression. Pretty simple. White black or purple

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

9 hours ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Yup, that must be it. It could also be a sign of priorities which people brought up pre-draft. He isn't exactly athletic looking, never mind elite athlete shape. Clothes be damned.

Have no idea how anyone could get a grip on his priorities off of his dress.  

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

It perfectly fine to dress up or down. But if you don't dress professional then you won't give off that impression. Pretty simple. White black or purple

Except they’re football players, not professionals who need to make an impression 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Except they’re football players, not professionals who need to make an impression 

Most would argue Football players are role models in their community and there do need to make an impression. Right or wrong along to kids do in fact look up to them.

I would say that it accurate 

21 hours ago, Warfish said:

I don't care how they dress.

I care how they play.

This feels like an "I'm old and white and don't understand how these young black kids dress these days" thread.

Pretty sure there are lots of blacks both young and old that also think this style of dress is comical.

But since your old and white and trying to be hip, you revealed your own inherent racist thoughts in a feeble attempt to virtue signal.

just stop. Thanks

• Post of the Week 1