Browns: Now Interested in Antonio Brown

This notorious ex-NFL bad boy could be flagged for illegal use of the hands — and butt.

Embattled All-Pro receiver Antonio Brown was caught on video shoving his bare buttocks into the face of a stunned woman in a outdoor swimming pool at a swanky Dubai hotel – and then lifting his manhood out of the water and whipping it in her direction, as wide-eyed vacationers watched in shock.

Video footage obtained by The Post of the May 14 incident at the Armani Hotel Dubai shows Brown, 34, way too close for comfort to the woman, who initially laughed off the attention but quickly swam away to escape the controversial gridiron great.

Eyewitnesses said Brown — whose previous off-the-field antics have gotten him into hot water with the league and the law and who remains an NFL free agent after bizarrely quitting on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the middle of a game last season — had just met the woman and she was fuming after the encounter.

Brown exposed himself to the woman, and was later kicked out of the hotel.

In one video, Brown — who is apparently nude aside from gold chains around his neck — is huddled at the edge of the pool with the woman.

He then plants both hands on the pool’s deck to lift himself out of the water twice – sticking his butt in the woman’s face both times.

She turns away, laughing off the apparent neutral zone infractions, as other men in the pool begin egging on Brown, yelling “Yeah!” “Another one!” and “AB!”

The woman initially laughed off the attention, but quickly swam away.

In the second video, Brown appears to startle the woman when he tries to tie a head scarf around her head. She’s able to snap off the scarf, which witnesses said he snatched from another swimmer.

Brown then lifts the woman up and tosses her head first into the water like he was spiking a football, the shocking video shows.

The woman rises out the water, wipes her eyes, and swims to the other side of the pool — away from Brown.

One man quips, “He’s waterboarding her!” while another sarcastically responds, “He’s giving her the long board!”

Brown was asked to leave the hotel shortly after the incident.

Leaning along the edge of the pool’s interior, Brown then grabs his penis, and briefly yanks it out of the water in the direction of the woman, causing another man sitting and observing poolside to scream: “Oh my God!”

Two eyewitnesses told The Post that Brown continued to flaunt his private parts several times after the recording ended, rudely asking the woman: “You want it?”

The sources said the woman appeared visibly upset and was later spotted inside the hotel yelling and complaining to others about the incident.

A rep for the hotel declined comment and refused to reveal the woman’s identity.

The woman appeared visibly upset.

Brown was asked to leave the hotel shortly after the incident, according to a hotel staffer who requested anonymity. The hotel had also received earlier complaints from other guests about Brown’s antics, the source said.

The complaints included Brown allegedly snubbing United Arab Emirates dress-code customs by flaunting his bare chest to guests inside the hotel, and smoking what they believe smelled like marijuana in his room, which would violate the country’s law.

Brown, now an aspiring rap artist, was in the United Arab Emirates to see his buddy, former boxing champ Floyd Mayweather Jr., fight an exhibition in Abu Dhabi and perform as the boxer walked into the ring.

The seven-time Pro Bowler shocked the NFL world in January when he abandoned Tom Brady and the rest of the then-defending champion Buccaneers in the middle of a game with the Jets that they eventually pulled out in the final seconds.

The hotel reportedly received other complaints about Brown’s antics.

Brown ripped off his belongings at MetLife Stadium before running shirtless through the end zone to the locker room after an apparent disagreement with the coaching staff over whether he was healthy enough to play.

The team released him days later, saying they first offered to get Brown mental health help but he refused.

His up-and-down career includes being suspended the first 8 games of the 2020 season for violating the NFL’s personal conduct policy. The decision came after a former female trainer, Britney Taylor, filed a lawsuit accusing Brown of sexually assaulting her. Both sides settled the civil suit in 2021 without revealing the terms of the agreement.

In 2020, Brown pleaded no contest to burglary and battery charges in Florida after being charged with attacking a driver of a moving truck that delivered some of his possessions from California. He was ordered to serve two years of probation that included taking anger management courses.

Brown began his NFL career in 2010 with the Pittsburgh Steelers where he was among the league’s most prolific and productive wide receivers during his nine seasons there. He was traded to Oakland Raiders in 2019 but was released before playing a game following a series of off-the-field incidents.

When asked if he condoned stripping in the pool and exposing himself, Brown texted a reporter Saturday: “do what u got to do p—y u white boys dead already.”

His reps did not return messages. 

https://nypost.com/2022/10/01/video-antonio-brown-exposes-himself-to-stunned-guests-in-hotel-pool

antonio-brown-pool-2b.jpg?quality=75&str

1 hour ago, jeremy2020 said:

He's been a sh*tbag his whole life. No reason to let him get away with "The CTE made me do it"

I'm not familiar with his whole life. Nor do I want him to "get away" with anything. I'm just not ignoring the fact that CTE could be contributing to whatever behavioral/mental/emotional issues the dude clearly has.

• Upvote 1

I’ll always remember Antonio Brown because of the weirdest 24 hours that I had as a Jets fan:

I was randomly in Pittsburgh for new job training in May of 2019 and there was a guy in my class that looked exactly like Macaggnan (just my luck).

Then I ran into Anontio Brown in Pittsburgh. He was being interviewed for something but I knew he was a piece of sh*t back then so I just gave him a really dirty look (filthy look).

The next day Mac was fired and I was just staring at the guy in my class as the news broke. I was elated that Mac was fired but disturbed that I had to stare at this guy. I wanted to scream at him like he was Mac but he wasn’t actually Mac.

I’ll never go back to Pittsburgh again. Way too weird even for me. 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I’ll always remember Antonio Brown because of the weirdest 24 hours that I had as a Jets fan:

I was randomly in Pittsburgh for new job training in May of 2019 and there was a guy in my class that looked exactly like Macaggnan (just my luck).

Then I ran into Anontio Brown in Pittsburgh. He was being interviewed for something but I knew he was a piece of sh*t back then so I just gave him a really dirty look (filthy look).

The next day Mac was fired and I was just staring at the guy in my class as the news broke. I was elated that Mac was fired but disturbed that I had to stare at this guy. I wanted to scream at him like he was Mac but he wasn’t actually Mac.

Staring George Costanza GIF

• Sympathy 1

16 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Woah!

@Jetsfan80 you never told me you had a class with Creepy Lurker!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

When asked if he condoned stripping in the pool and exposing himself, Brown texted a reporter Saturday: “do what u got to do p—y u white boys dead already.”

I guess the reporters put him down for “Yes”?

To be fair if he’s whipping out his dick and sticking his ass up in the air it’s actually a really stupid question. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

To be fair if he’s whipping out his dick and sticking his ass up in the air it’s actually a really stupid question. 

Yea, you're right! What's he gonna say, "nah that was all an accident"?

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Hex said:

Yea, you're right! What's he gonna say, "nah that was all an accident"?

He is the same guy that stripped out his uniform and did jumping jacks as he walked out on Brady and the Bucks at MetLife. It’s pretty obvious he’s pro “clothes? I don’t need no freaking clothes!”

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

It'd be like asking: "So, Mr. Crusher, do you have any regrets about eating the entire buffett, including everything from the other patrons' plates?"

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

I dont recall him having any public history for strange behaviour before 2018. Care to educate what made him a sh*t bag before?

•Kicked out of Florida International University after fighting a security guard

•⁠”Don’t touch me. I’m the franchise”

•    ⁠His second year in the league he took a personal stretch limo to a charity event, had them open every single expensive bottle of wine, rejected it. Refused to pay for it (charity, remember), then left. -credit Nduguu77

•    ⁠Threw fits over not getting enough targets

•    ⁠Drove 100 down McKnight Road in Pittsburgh, which has a 45 MPH speed limit

•    ⁠Trashed a condo and threw furniture out a window 14th floor window, which almost hit some people, notably a child

•    ⁠Killed a home aquarium full of piranhas and refused to pay the man who installed the tank

•    ⁠Refused to play week 17 for the Steelers

•    ⁠Dyed his mustache blonde

•    ⁠Refused to pay a chef because he thought he threatened him by placing a fish head in the freezer (the fish head was saved to make a soup)

•    ⁠Farted on a doctor

•    ⁠Demanded a trade from the Steelers

•    ⁠Became “Mr. Big Chest”

•    ⁠Threw a fit over Juju winning team MVP and trashed him on social media

•    ⁠(Allegedly) nixed a trade that would’ve sent him to the Bills

•    ⁠Showed up to Raiders training camp in a hot air balloon

•    ⁠Held out and refused to show up to training camp because the NFL would not approve his helmet because it was too old for their safety standards

•    ⁠Froze his feet

•    ⁠Tried to paint over his old helmet, hoping no one would notice I guess

•    ⁠Acquired a newer version of the same model of helmet, which the NFL refused to let him use

•    ⁠Picked out a new helmet and finally showed up to the Raiders

•    ⁠Got fined by the Raiders for not attending camp

•    ⁠Tweeted the fines

•    ⁠Tried to fight Mike Mayock, called him a cracker, had to be held back by Vontaze Burfict, then punted a football down the practice field and said “fine me for that”

•    ⁠Got fined for that

•    ⁠Released a video where he used audio of Jon Gruden, who didn’t know he was being recorded, which is illegal in California (full disclosure, Gruden has said he gave permission, but the generally accepted theory is that he said that in the hope that it would help get him to show up to the facility and not alienate him)

•    ⁠Demanded a release from the Raiders

•    ⁠Was released

•    ⁠”GRANDMA I’M FREEEEEE! FLY LIKE A FREEEEE!”

•    ⁠Made a lot of crazy tweets saying stuff like ‘Devil is a lie’, a proverb about burning down a village… he made a lot of crazy tweets around this time is the point here

•    ⁠Liked a tweet about Mayock getting raped in the ass

•    ⁠Signed with the Patriots

•    ⁠Moved in with Tom Brady

•    ⁠The sexual assault allegations came out (the one where he’s getting sued)

•    ⁠The sexual harassment allegations came out (the one where he’s not getting sued)

•    ⁠Threatened the woman not suing him in a group text that included his lawyer and had a picture of her kids in the text

•    ⁠Got released by the Patriots after one week

•    ⁠Went off on a tweet storm and said a lot of crazy sh*t about a lot of people, and was supportive of people sending threats to the writer of the article detailing the sexual harassment allegations

•    ⁠Said he was done with the NFL

•    ⁠Went back to college via online classes

•    ⁠Tried to outsource his homework to Twitter

•    ⁠Wants to come back to the NFL

•    ⁠Filed several grievances to try and get more than $40 million from the Raider’s and Patriots

•    ⁠Was ordered to show up for a deposition regarding trashing the condo

•    ⁠Was accused of “reprehensible behavior” during the deposition Note: I cut the specifics about the deposition so I could fit this as a single comment. You can read more about it here if you’re interested, because it, like everything else, is nuts

•    ⁠Said that the Patriots have to pay him anyway, so they might as well let him play

•    ⁠Tweeted a couple of bizarre tweets about the Raiders using him for HBO ratings and the Patriots trying to steal his stuff and kept using this weird chicken based metaphor

•    ⁠Tried out for the Saints and brought an entourage and film crew to shoot a music video with him when specifically told not to do that

•    ⁠Called out Robert Kraft for his rub and tug massage session in Florida

•    ⁠Starting training for a boxing match with Logan Paul

•    ⁠Tweeted “No more white woman 2020”

•    ⁠The attorney representing him in the suit involving the condo quit

•    ⁠Used a bunch of slurs and profane language towards cops in an Instagram video he posted

•    ⁠A police youth football league cut ties with him and returned a donation after the release of the video saying there was a “irreparable rift” between the department and AB

•    ⁠Threw a bag of gummy candy dicks at the cops in a video he posted

•    ⁠Got dropped by his agent

•    ⁠Was involved in a disputed with movers at his home where he allegedly threw rocks at the movers and moving vans. He is currently being investigated for battery by the police.

•    ⁠His trainer was arrested and he is still a suspect in the battery case.

•    ⁠Warrant issued for the arrest of AB.

•    ⁠AB turns himself in to Broward Country Jail wearing this suit

•    ⁠Rumors spread about AB signing with Tampa or Seattle

•    ⁠AB announces his retirement (for what I believe is the third time, it’s hard to find a good record of the rest of them)

•    ⁠Two days later AB wants to play again and is asking for the league to wrap up it’s investigation

•    ⁠The NFL announces an eight game suspension for AB

•    ⁠AB signs with the Buccaneers on a one-year deal

•    ⁠Before he signed with the Buccaneers AB was accused of destroying a surveillance camera at a Florida gated community, throwing bike at a security-guard shack, and is not charged because HOA president “feared” retaliation, per police report

•    ⁠AB is under investigation by the NFL for the bike throwing incident

•    ⁠Allegedly acquired fake covid-19 card

• confirmed to have acquired a fake covid-19 card and subsequently suspended for three games

• Removed jersey and pads and threw them in the stands before exiting the games verse the Jets.

• Was subsequently cut from the Bucs for stripping on the field.

———

Reddit has been keeping track for a while, lol.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 2