Seeing a bunch of Jets fans in Pittsburgh

Maxman

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

Lots of green walking around a rainy Pittsburgh. Time to eat and tomorrow we are on the field before the game.

Will take some photos once Zach starts warming up.

Need the defense to show up and get this team to 2 and 2.

Winnable game if they can run it.  Hopefully it's not a wasted trip for you guys.

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Lots of green walking around a rainy Pittsburgh. Time to eat and tomorrow we are on the field before the game.

Primanti Brothers, I know it's a chain now, but still a worthy and iconic Pittsburgh food choice.

• Upvote 3

44 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Here with my cousin, son a friend and his kids.

The Jets winning is the goal but the family time can't be beat. Sat in the back seat on the drive here. Shut my brain off for hours, it was nice.

The older I get I find that when I shut my brain off I have a helluva time kick starting that baby back up! Have fun, family is precious.

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Here with my cousin, son a friend and his kids.

The Jets winning is the goal but the family time can't be beat. Sat in the back seat on the drive here. Shut my brain off for hours, it was nice.

Have fun boss, “ downtime is Funtime” when you can get it! Bring us home a win! We 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Maxman said:

I was going there, but Hurricane Ian wrecked the trip… and most of Florida. :(

Go to Pamela’s Diner for breakfast…

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dbatesman said:

Wanted to take this opportunity to discuss one of the most irritating sports myths, which is that Steelers fans “travel well.” As if every one of the 30,000 semiliterates waving Terrible Towels at a Titans game personally made the 600-mile drive from ******* Braddock. My ass. 90% of those people were born and raised in Nashville. The reason they’re Steelers fans is that the Steelers were a.) good and b.) on TV when they were kids. “Travel well.” Weird how the teams that “travel well” are the Steelers, Cowboys, and 49ers! I wonder what the connection is! FOH.

Yep, same reason any city in any state has those three teams on key chains and other assorted pieces of crap in every store. I’ve always assumed they aren’t driving from their home states to get them. I was in Upstate NY going to Grad school and I was about ready to key every f-I g truck I saw with that “how about those Cowboys” stickers. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, RoadFan said:

I was going there, but Hurricane Ian wrecked the trip… and most of Florida. :(

Go to Pamela’s Diner for breakfast…

Ah sorry about the hurricane. I hope you and your family are okay.

We have a tailgate we helped promote with Kordell Stewart in the morning. Then heading in to the game early because we got field passes. Want to watch Zach warm up and take some photos \ videos.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Have fun boss, “ downtime is Funtime” when you can get it! Bring us home a win! We 

Thanks!  You know the drill, downtime is almost never. But like you said, when you get it, enjoy it. 5 hours in the back seat of a car just relaxing. Would have paid hundreds for that. Oh wait, I just checked my ticket prices, I guess I did lol.

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Really.  Why don’t you tell me another lie and say that this image does NOT elicit your fight/flight reaction and a sense of dread?

image.thumb.jpeg.5d355f5cb8388b93d7ecbe4fbcfd698a.jpeg

I’ve been going on football games “soccer” to my colonial friends, since the early 80’s. If the other team had “terrible towels”. First we’d piss ourselves laughing, second they maybe blood soaked, pathetic.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BurnleyJet said:

I’ve been going on football games “soccer” to my colonial friends, since the early 80’s. If the other team had “terrible towels”. First we’d piss ourselves laughing, second they maybe blood soaked, pathetic.

They sell them for $20 new. Wow.