Seeing a bunch of Jets fans in Pittsburgh

Maxman

12 hours ago, Maxman said:

Lots of green walking around a rainy Pittsburgh. Time to eat and tomorrow we are on the field before the game.

Will take some photos once Zach starts warming up.

Need the defense to show up and get this team to 2 and 2.

Enjoy!!! I was at the Cleveland game two week ago, hope you enjoy the same success and bring us home a win!!!

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, dbatesman said:

Weird how the teams that “travel well” are the Steelers, Cowboys, and 49ers! I wonder what the connection is! FOH.

The connection is that, unlike the Jets, these teams have patient fans with a really positive outlook!  After all, it's the oUtLoOk oF tHe fAns tHaT dRiVeS tHe sUcCeCs oF a tEaM!

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, Maxman said:

Lots of green walking around a rainy Pittsburgh. Time to eat and tomorrow we are on the field before the game.

Pittsburgh was great, and lots of green there back in 2016.

Jets fans travel better than the team.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, ZachEY said:

Obviously this is sincere, but it sounds like about the snarkiest comment I’ve read on this board.

Yeah I was sincere and when I wrote it I was like ah there's a better way to write that lol.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Maxman said:

I really do believe that if the Jets can win this game, their entire season will be turned around, heading home against the Dolphins to build upon the win against the Steelers.

The big question:  Can Zach Wilson, who missed virtually the entire preseason games, missed all of the 3 regular season games, just show up and lead the team to a win in Pittsburgh?

I believe that there is a "feast or famine" element to this game.  Win, and things begin to look good.  Lose, and going home at 1-3 can be the start of a downward spiral.  The Dolphins game would then become "The Alamo game", or the Jets last stand.  Win today, and then the Dolphins game alone would not determine the season. 

Saleh is "taking receipts."  Today would be the day to begin paying back those receipts.

15 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

It's also a winnable game if they can pass it and play defense. 

I don't expect them to put the game on Zach's shoulders in his first game back and have him throw it 55 times like Flacco did.  Focus should be on the run game.   

17 hours ago, Maxman said:

They must be there for the steel conventrion. Its a  big thing in the midwest.

Got home yesterday at 5. Lauren had treatment at 5pm, I had my son drop me off at MSK at 4:58pm. She drove and met us there.

How is that for skill? Perfect timing lol.

What a great trip. So many incredible Jets fans. Having field passes was amazing, had to get them old school since the team never helps us with stuff like that.

The crazy part is they have banners in the stadium for fan sites.  HUGE banners. The Jets use Jets Nation and don't even credit us for inventing it lol.

Anyhow, amazing trip.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1