<<<<<<< Jets vs Steelers -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

11 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Dude stop, how many wrong comments can one person put up in a game thread.  

Are you seriously going back through to respond to old posts in the thread and telling me to “stop”?  That post was made 2 hours ago.  

Go away.  Enjoy the W instead.  

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, HighPitch said:

Bottom line is we are 2-2

zach is 1-1

we play for 2nd place in the division next week

despite salehs question marks, his team plays hard

we win even though we are seriously decimated at OL

that is all

I missed the game Zach lost - we're counting pre-season. Talk about being tough on the poor guy.

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Are you seriously going back through to respond to old posts in the thread and telling me to “stop”?  That post was made 2 hours ago.  

Go away.  Enjoy the W instead.  

Yes, I am. 
Some of the takes were ridiculous when posted 2 hours ago and went on to age badly. 
I’m enjoying the win and the failed takes. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

The C is silent in his user name.  One trick pony.

You should talk about one trick ponies?  OMG talk about world of warcraft legion GIF

sucks when all your negative shlt blows up in your face and leaves you as just the clueless whiner.  Walk away 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Maynard13 said:

What a poopfest. Saleh is an absolute horror show.  He needs to dress up like Rich Kotite for Halloween. We had this game in total control. Fortunate to have pulled this out. Great game by Zach under a Div II OL.  Imagine if we could get Sean Payton to mentor Zach. Would be electric. 

CF85CE97-8C5D-4B6F-A806-C5C22D814D71.jpeg

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Hell yes I will.  Because the mark of a FQB is consistency.  Not looking completely lost for entire quarters at a time every week.  

Agreed 

What you have to hope is that these sort of moments give him enough confidence to stick around long enough to figure out how to be consistent 

• Upvote 2

Just now, slimjasi said:

Agreed 

What you have to hope is that these sort of moments give him enough confidence to stick around long enough to figure out how to be consistent 

Yep.  I thought most Jets fans had moved on from "flashes" being enough to go on but apparently not, lol.  We never learn....

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Hell yes I will.  Because the mark of a FQB is consistency.  Not looking completely lost for entire quarters at a time every week.  

He never looked lost.  Was mentioned during the game.  
You want him to look lost.  Thats good for you.  

• Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, slimjasi said:

Agreed 

Of course.  I think we can agree there was obvious rust so I think that will shake off now.  The first interception was bad no defending that,

.  The most important think is that the kid isn’t afraid of the moment and rose to the occasion when we needed it 

• Upvote 1

Just now, jgb said:

I'll take a flash at the end of the game to win said game in his first game back. A lot better than I expected. He does have to build on that though. We will see over next couple weeks how much rust may have played.

Fair.

• Upvote 1

Just now, jgb said:

I'll take a flash at the end of the game to win said game in his first game back. A lot better than I expected. He does have to build on that though. We will see over next couple weeks how much rust may have played.

Great Post!  I know we disagree on this subject but that’s a very fair post.  As long as the kid wins us games in the 4th quarter I’ll take that.  Obviously I want the mistakes to be cleaned up but I’m giving him a break considering the rust and lack of tackles we don’t have.  The only thing that really bothered me was the first pick but like I said I forgave that with the way he played in crunch time 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

You're in an awfully crabby mood after a win.  Go outside.

When I read the constant whine that followed the team during a win, yeah. 
Is this you being able to walk away?  Stop telling me what to do, start a board and make your own rules

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Matt39 said:

Wilson had a nice second half. Tough place to play. You have to think positive with this development.

I agree. It took him a bit to shake off the rust - he hadn't played real football in a long time. By the 4th he looked like a franchise QB - big 3rd down conversion after big conversion. That pass to GW was insanely good and shows his immense throwing talent.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Prove it.  Nothing in your past shows you can Move on.  I’m not the one butt hurt.  Not the one wanting to take back my takes.  

As the Wolf says in Pulp Fiction, "let's not start sucking each others' d***s just yet."

I'm positively surprised that BYU delivered a game-winning drive. I expected to get blown out.

However, no one has been "proven right" about young Master Wilson, yet.

Hoping this is a building block game but expecting a return to the mean.

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

When I read the constant whine that followed the team during a win, yeah. 
Is this you being able to walk away?  Stop telling me what to do, start a board and make your own rules

No, this is:  Welcome back to the ignore list.  Not sure why I ever took you off.  Now you'll be able to respond into the void when you quote me!

basketball wives goodbye GIF by VH1