<<<<<<< Jets vs Steelers -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

52 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I’m changing my prediction to

Steelers 37

Jets 9

Zach looked like a Dutch tourist on a subway platform both intrigued and terrified by a churro vendor. 

I think Tomlin reels them in after they are up by 21. Wet and sloppy field today day no reason to get guys hurt. 3 field goals in 5 attempts seems about right for the Jets. 

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I think Tomlin reels them in after they are up by 21. Wet and sloppy gurus today day no reason to get guys hurt. 3 field goals in 5 attempts seems about right for the Jets. 

Today is going to be so ugly. The weather will play a part in that but I expect things to be a disaster for other reasons. 

• Upvote 1

I'm going to dip back over the past decade or maybe even since Woody Johnson has taken over to see how big of a difference there is in the number of penalties between these two clubs when the games are in Pittsburgh-as The Terminator said "I'll be BOCK"

35 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

That’s the walk of a man with a watertight anus.

Sadly I thought the same thing from that clip, but I also remember Donovan McNabb cutting up and joking before a Sunday or Monday night football game.   The announcers were even remarking how calm and cool he looked.   He rightly went out and sh*t the bed.

dis gonna be ugly game feels like wet and windy behind shaky LT and LG and rusty QB.  Conklin, Breece, and MC need to help move the chains to save the day and hoping Q is still mad.  I wanna see JJ & Clemons more involved and they start using more man coverage and blitzing a little more.

Saleh really needs this one...poor guy.

Big week for the Jets’ defense playing a Steelers offense that hasn’t been very good. Definitely the worst they’ve played. If they can’t stop Trubisky they’re in trouble.

Would be very Jetsy if Pickett comes in and torches them.

• Upvote 1

I'm kind of getting tired of every week predicting for us to lose. So I'm hoping that with Zach there be a better result and 7s on the board against the Steelers. If that happens I think our D can do a better job and the Jets will have a more balanced game and a better chance to win. Jets 24 Steelers 17

• Upvote 1