<<<<<<< Jets vs Steelers -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

1 minute ago, munchmemory said:

So a hard no on my eat a Scooter Pie suggestion? 

Aside:  Just watching the Vikings-Saints game, which sucks.   Man, saints are awful .  But I was shocked to see that Andy Dalton is still in the league.  

You ever see how long a ginger bread house last pass Christmas? Staying power!

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

Today is the day. No excuses.

Wilson is supposedly mobile. Mostly he backs up like a 12 year old playing Madden. But if he has learned anything druing his extended injury breaks, hopefully it's how to use his feet. And would like to think that helps if the OL has trouble.

If he's ever gonna be an NFL QB, he has to make better reads and make the way quicker. 

There is no excuse about "weapons". Garrett Wilson is arguably the most talented WR this franchise has had since Al Toon. There's a mess of TEs to dump off to if the play breaks down. The RBs are decent at least.

2 years in, with so much off time, sorry, no patience. You get picked 2nd in the draft, it's  time to show up and do the job. Anything else is sh!t. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

15 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

I think zach will be uneven as expected today ... first day back ... I'm more interested in if any if the clowns on the DL show up.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Need to see Q be as fierce with the Steelers' OL as he is with his position coach. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

On December 12th,  2004 the Jets rolled into Pittsburgh with a 9-3 record and in a game that got me yelled at by a lady at the Boynton Ale House for swearing at the TV the Jets got totally played by the crooked Zebra crew led by Walt Anderson's crew the Jets were charge with 12  for 84 yards but it was a lot worse than that oh, the Steelers? 2-15 yards That same season, in the playoffs Bill Leavy's crew called it pretty even. The 2011 playoff game (for the 2010 season), Ed Hoculi's crew called it with twice as many penalties and yards in Pitt's favor. A game more egregious for the calls NOT made on the Steelers especially the shots to our QB which we saw all season being called  during the era of "protect the QBs " the QB's meaning the Brady's Mannings, Rodgers, and Roethlisberger's  and NOT the lesser ones like Sanchez who can be karate chopped on his neck. On Sept 16 of the 2012 season they didn't need ay help as they killed the Jets 27-10. The next Jets Pitt AWAY game was Oct 9 2016  another lopsided (31-13) Steeler win in which they were never behind and were only flagged ONCE-Jets? 4 times. So expect the Jets to be penalized at least twice as many times as the Jets since todays game will be out there.

15 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Today is the day. No excuses.

Wilson is supposedly mobile. Mostly he backs up like a 12 year old playing Madden. But if he has learned anything druing his extended injury breaks, hopefully it's how to use his feet. And would like to think that helps if the OL has trouble.

If he's ever gonna be an NFL QB, he has to make better reads and make the way quicker. 

There is no excuse about "weapons". Garrett Wilson is arguably the most talented WR this franchise has had since Al Toon. There's a mess of TEs to dump off to if the play breaks down. The RBs are decent at least.

2 years in, with so much off time, sorry, no patience. You get picked 2nd in the draft, it's  time to show up and do the job. Anything else is sh!t. 

Another disgruntled Mike White fan.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2