<<<<<<< Jets vs Steelers -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

2 minutes ago, ZachEY said:

It’s not about Flacco.  It’s about not having the guy who’s 6/16 with an INT in.

If we lose this game, with the chance for 1st place in the AFCE, is it really worth the, “see what we have.”

Didn’t Flacco have like 4 turnover worthy plays last week or was that the other jets game? Why would they bring Flacco in?

Meant to say this before.  That INT was all about Zach forcing the ball to Moore.  G. Wilson was wide open going across the field. 

You could tell all week Zach was gonna look at Moore too much after all the noise we heard about Moore disappearing in the offense over the first 3 weeks. 

Just now, batman10023 said:

Maybe Lawson will laugh it off. 

terrible decision. 

Id sit him in the second half.  Play Clemmons & Huff.   There has to be a point in time that Saleh draws the line in the sand and shows that hes the boss...not their buddy

2 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

Any good coach is calling a conservative play to help the kicker.  

In my opinion, good teams try to score touchdowns in that scenario. On the players to know not to take a risk if there's nothing there.

He's not going thru his progressions. Hopefully that's just rust be he's leaving chunk yards and points on the field.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Idk about that. When its 3rd and 14 the routes you are looking at on a play are limited. They need to find a way to get ahead of the sticks. Screens, or a shot on first down would probably be good ideas against Pitts run blitz.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

2 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

Meant to say this before.  That INT was all about Zach forcing the ball to Moore.  G. Wilson was wide open going across the field. 

You could tell all week Zach was gonna look at Moore too much after all the noise we heard about Moore disappearing in the offense over the first 3 weeks. 

Only problem with this theory is jeff smith was tge intended WR on the play.

It obviously isn't great but the line is terrible and it's his first game. But this thing where he turns his back on the line of scrimmage and does double moves when he's bailing out of the pocket, ay caramba. 
For comparison T Lawrence has 72 yds in the first half today.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk