<<<<<<< Jets vs Steelers -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

Just now, Warfish said:

I’ll be honest, I’m starting to believe the “Zach doesn’t throw a catchable ball” theory. How else do you explain so many dropped passes by so many different players that don’t drop that many otherwise? That he never hits anyone squarely is part of it, usually going high almost all the time, but it’s got to be more that that.

Yea Fish he sucks the kid is just what so many of us who have been watching this game for decades already knew-he doesn't have "it"

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Dumb dumb listen and learn….

He did not make the greatest throw. The “mechanics” is irrelevant….

The bottom line is it was just above his head and he was wide open. You and me could have made that catch

now we are at a new low where everyone is absolved of their mistakes…. Except zachy

but he had this problem last year too and we kept blaming the WRs. last pass just hit Carter in the helmet.

i get your point and Flacco had drops too but this just seems to be a problem that happends alot to Zach. it might just be him

1 minute ago, xJayce said:

That's really a poor take... Catch the damn ball. That's all there is to it. Mechanics, the rest of the game, none of that matters. TE had a chance to make a play and didn't. The result of his miss is a giveway to the other team.

When you have multiple players not playing well, the team will lose. 

ZW is playing poorly. GW has dropped a few. Conklin has missed a few. 

At least you're willing to admit Wilson is playing poorly (along with others on the team, which I also of course agree with).  More than I can say for several in this thread.

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

When you're drafted to be a franchise QB you need to start playing like one, especially in Year 2.  He didn't today.  How are you going to argue otherwise?

Im not arguing that he is a franchise qb.

My arguments are directed at what I think is is fair and the often hated conklin getting a pass in what should have been a 1st annoys me to no end

2 minutes ago, Biggs said:

The ball hit him in both hands uncontested.  He’s going up and the ball is coming down. You need the next frame.   He’s under zero defensive pressure.  Pros catch those in the NFL or they get cut.

This is the NFL not the Mountain West that's a terrible throw.

1 minute ago, K Clue said:

You’re just being incredibly negative lol, but I get it. The last time this team was relevant was 2010, so like I said about 12 years now. 

Serious I have watched for 50 years and maybe 5 of those years they had a decent team

The rest of the time bottom feeders

It's too bad I got sucked in watching Namath at Shea Stadium as a kid.

I would have better off doing something else possibly.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1