<<<<<<< Jets vs Steelers -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

Just now, nj meadowlands said:

Don't be angry, dude.  Zach was mostly crummy today.  I know he led a fourth quarter comeback and the Jets won so you and Tom have to be all pissed off, but there's always next week.

You didn't post a single time in this game thread until now, coward.

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Defense really stepped its game up today and the makeshift OL amazingly did well in pass protection.  But sure all the credit goes to Zach Wilson, lmao.  

Thats because Zach played great in the second half, shaking off his understandable rust and a makeshift Oline. You're just too caught up in your hate to see it. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 2

53 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

God i hate this team.

45 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

All the firings and benchings. All of them.

1 minute ago, nj meadowlands said:

Don't be angry, dude.  Zach was mostly crummy today.  I know he led a fourth quarter comeback and the Jets won so you and Tom have to be all pissed off, but there's always next week.

OK I stand corrected.  3 posts.  And you were real positive dude.  lol.  

• Haha 3

So does that put a log onto the “Changing the culture” fire?

most of us, myself included, KNEW the Jets would choke and the rookie savior for the opposing team leads a comeback and SOJ.

BUT NO! They, like in Cleveland, FOUND a way to win! Shall some fans start to emerge from the dark cynical defeatist mentality we’ve been conditioned to And step into a brave new, UNFAMALIAR, light of hope and promise?

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

I'm giving him the credit he's owed.  Those last 2 drives elevated him from "godawful" to merely "bad/below average"?  Savvy?
And enough with the "rooting against" nonsense, please.

He was money the final 2 drives and drove his team down 10 points on the road in Pittsburgh in his first game action since last season.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

It hasn’t been pretty, but if I told you the Jets would be 2-2 after the first 4, everyone here including me would’ve unquestionably sign up.  Team has fight, something it previously has lacked.  And the first year players are a huge addition.  Still not sure about Wilson, but he took a big step in the 4th Q of this one.  A huge step.

• Upvote 4

What a poopfest. Saleh is an absolute horror show.  He needs to dress up like Rich Kotite for Halloween. We had this game in total control. Fortunate to have pulled this out. Great game by Zach under a Div II OL.  Imagine if we could get Sean Payton to mentor Zach. Would be electric. 

• Upvote 1