The Jets won a game in Pennsylvania once-they will never be able to take that away from us

I hate Steelers fans with a passion. Most of them are total frauds. 

There was a time when we beat them. Of course we beat some crappy Steelers teams at home. Duck Hodges game and the corpse of Michael Vick beat them. 

Unfortunately don’t see a win today in the cards. The coaching and QB play is too substandard. 

https://youtu.be/1NOtXS0IwHc

• Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1

4 minutes ago, Anton Chigurh said:

I hate Steelers fans with a passion. Most of them are total frauds. 

There was a time when we beat them. Of course we beat some crappy Steelers teams at home. Duck Hodges game and the corpse of Michael Vick beat them. 

Unfortunately don’t see a win today in the cards. The coaching and QB play is too substandard. 

https://youtu.be/1NOtXS0IwHc

can you also share the mega millions numbers while we are at it

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jet9 said:

Rt 80 from NJ to Ohio is one of the most boring stretches I've ever driven. 

I went to Penn State as a grad student.   After the Water Gap, it was indeed a long stretch of farm country until you got to State College.  No idea what it's like today.  I last went out there in 1979.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

I went to Penn State as a grad student.   After the Water Gap, it was indeed a long stretch of farm country until you got to State College.  No idea what it's like today.  I last went out there in 1979.

I wrestled in HS, among other things. Our team went to PSU a few times for matches. Fun, but a brutal drive. If I remember correctly, there's towns you're driving through but they're all below you from the highway so there's nothing to look at. 

• Upvote 1