Zach Wilson is a high school quarterback (merged)

Dcronin

6 minutes ago, LockeJET said:

Happy to eat crow! Now build on this. I’m sure there’s not a single fan that is not rooting for Zach even if we are skeptical. 

Skepticism is fine but there are certainly those who seem that they are afraid of the possibility of maybe being wrong about him so they just keep saying that he sucks 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Coquito said:

I noticed something. All of the people posting sh*t after the game were nowhere during the game. It's two different crowds.

There lies the possibility that some people prefer to just watch the game instead of being wrapped up in posting nonsense os a message board.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, Coquito said:

I noticed something. All of the people posting sh*t after the game were nowhere during the game. It's two different crowds.

The homer cockroaches were hiding under the blankets most of the day, but perked up after that last Pickett INT. 

• Thumb Down 2
  • WTF? 2
  • Sympathy 1

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The homer cockroaches were hiding under the blankets most of the day, but perked up after that last Pickett INT. 

Are they the same cockroaches that wanted to Jets to lose games to draft Trevor Lawrence? I'm gonna laugh like hell when the Steelers pick right before the Jets in the 2023 draft and get the next Lawrence Taylor.