F…..ALLLLL…..Zach Wilson HATER’S

I saw 2 QBs today, and that normally spells disaster when it matters. However, it was the opposite and he played the best when it mattered the most, and in the end that's really all that matters IF he can continue doing that.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 2

Just now, JetsYanks13 said:

He drove them for a TD and FG in the 1st half, n had them up 10-3

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

And at 1 point in the 3rd qtr his stats looked like this…

3A770A83-C179-4CDE-95FE-95AA238AE716.thumb.jpeg.c584225a7472c1bd9fd6f6af2dc7778d.jpeg

look, I’m ecstatic about the win and Zach played good down the stretch. But let’s not forget about the first 3 quarters of play

• Upvote 5
  • Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1

3A770A83-C179-4CDE-95FE-95AA238AE716.thumb.jpeg.c584225a7472c1bd9fd6f6af2dc7778d.jpeg
look, I’m ecstatic about the win and Zach played good down the stretch. But let’s not forget about the first 3 quarters of play

Of course not, but stats can be misleading, there were a ton of drops, threw the ball away when pressured, but you can’t dismiss putting 10 points on the board, regardless of stats.

• Upvote 2

Yeah but you have to take into account the rust factor.  If anybody thought he was going to be mistake free after a lower body injury and not really having a preseason then they’re not being realistic.  The most important thing is that when we needed him to be better and win us a game that’s what he did.  Do we want him to be lights out?  Of course any fan wants that but it’s reality hard especially with no tackles 

Couldn’t agree more, 1st start on the road in Pittsburgh of all places, Max goes down, have to shuffle the line.

4 minutes ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

Most important stat is the win and be played a big role leading them back in a tough environment. He gets a lot of over the top hate here but got the job done. 2-2. Onto Miami 

• Upvote 2

Zack Wilson was very impressive today. He was much more poised under pressure than he was last year. He needs to work on his touch more. Too many fastballs, on short throws. A stable offensive line will go a long way in helping with that. Manny Lawson sucks.

• Upvote 3

Kenny Pickett outjeted the Jets.

Give the Jets this; when given a chance, they grabbed it.

And some posters either don't have spellcheck or don't know the difference between plural and possessive, but perhaps some beer factored into that.

Wilson is still a bad QB. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 2

58 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

?????“I gotta a feelin NY Jets goin to the Super Bowl, I gotta feelin NY Jets goin to the Super Bowl”…..Come on Sing Along you can do it.???

So Zach will take Saleh to the HOF (from another similarly titled thread), and Zach is leading us to the Super Bowl this year.

Winning is a hell of a drug, lol.  Primary side-effect, rampant hyperbole, lol.  Do not take Winning with Alcohol or other drugs......

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Biggs said:

Zach Wilson was terrific today.   He carried the team on his back to a win.  WTF were you watching?

That’s the huge difference between the talent of a Zach Wilson and the recent Jet QBs that came before him.  Time will probably show that the Jets will NEVER be out of a game with him at QB, because with that Arm things can get done Quickly, like today.  Thats the kind of QB I Always want on my team.

Think of the disparity of watching a Pennington or a Sanchez, they need a 13 play drive with Everything going right to put up 6, if you ever get to the playoffs that will Never take you all the way.

Just now, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

That’s the huge difference between the talent of a Zach Wilson and the recent Jet QBs that came before him.  Time will probably show that the Jets will NEVER be out of a game with him at QB, because with that Arm things can get done Quickly, like today.  Thats the kind of QB I Always want on my team.

Think of the disparity of watching a Pennington or a Sanchez, they need a 13 play drive with Everything going right to put up 6, if you ever get to the playoffs that will Never take you all the way.

We drafted the Dan Marino of this draft class.  That doesn’t mean he’s going to be Marino but dam when he slings it it’s out and on the receivers quick.  More importantly he showed real physical and mental toughness.   I didn’t see that coming.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, JetsYanks13 said:

I don’t get the hate on the kid, Some fans think this is fantasy football. The kid has moxy, plays tough and balled out on the final 2 drives, sorry his QB rating was not higher!

Great post. The age of fantasy football has rendered so many fans ignorant to what is actually going on out on the field.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2

46 minutes ago, JetsYanks13 said:

Of course not, but stats can be misleading, there were a ton of drops, threw the ball away when pressured, but you can’t dismiss putting 10 points on the board, regardless of stats.

I didn’t dismiss what he did at the end of the game. I said He played good down the stretch and got us the W. I hope he can do a lot more of that going forward. 

But some people are saying he played a terrific game start to finish and I just don’t agree with that. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1