Not a moral victory. Just a ******* victory!

5 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

One of the most resilient wins I’ve ever seen from this team.

Dog sh*t offensive line on the road in Pittsburgh trailing by 10 points.

Only the second time the Jets have ever won a game in the state of Pennsylvania.

They don’t win games like this. 

this win should be worth like 2 wins 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

One of the most resilient wins I’ve ever seen from this team.

Dog sh*t offensive line on the road in Pittsburgh trailing by 10 points.

Only the second time the Jets have ever won a game in the state of Pennsylvania.

They don’t win games like this. 

Zach has big nuts and a big heart. 

• Upvote 2

You start games well, you give yourself a chance if things go bad.

So many pointless, damaging penalties, then some bad drives, but that good start helped.

When we turned it on at the end, we showed the resilience we showed two weeks ago. 

We keep getting called one of the worst teams in football, but it’s no fluke when you go on two huge drives to win games on the road against good football teams.

We’re going in the right direction, and that excites me.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bocajetfan said:

Was not able to watch the game down here. Zach’s completion average was not great . My question is for those able to watch how many drops were there or was he just outright missing receivers.

I mean it was a sloppy mess. A lot of pressured throw aways, some misses, and INTs. A team effort if you will lol

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bocajetfan said:

Was not able to watch the game down here. Zach’s completion average was not great . My question is for those able to watch how many drops were there or was he just outright missing receivers.

I’m saying bit of both, not MANY terrible throws, some reliance where he’d had taken sacks last season and just thrown it away.

Couple of sloppy throws, but much better.

• Sympathy 1

Just now, Bocajetfan said:

A couple of bad drops, a couple bad passes. He had to scramble quite a bit today and Pitt made the Jets one-dimensional by stuffing the rush. The first interception was completely on Zach, the second one was slightly high but went through both hands of Conklin. 

59 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

For all the talk of Saleh’s teams being soft they’ve shown themselves to be a resilient bunch. I thought we were toast down 10.

The Jets have a hard time winning games even when most of their players are healthy.  The Jets offensive line unit on the field at the end of the game was almost unrecognizable.

I have sources telling me that if one more guy got hurt the Jets were down to having Joe Douglas throw a helmet on and head out to the field.

• Upvote 1