Take the Zach hate and stick it

3 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

So wait.  We champion 250yds 50% completion and 1 TD 2 INTs?  I’m sorry but I’m realistic and he did not play a good game today.  He made plays at the end but overall it wasn’t a good performance.  

This game is the game we saw so many times from Mark Sanchez.

Play so bad for most of the game that you’re losing a game you should be winning… Engineer some solid drives at the end and get a come from behind win  that shouldn’t have been a close game.

• Upvote 1

Just now, SuicidalSince98 said:

No we champion winning games. He played winning football and led a 10 point comeback on the road. Not every week will have pretty stats, especially coming off an 8 week layoff with your 5th/6th string tackles playing. This isn’t fantasy football. 

You’re right I do champion winning so I’m happy about that.  

However, Zach was bad for most of that game.  Terrible throws the whole game.  The same things we seen from him last year we are still seeing from him this year.   This is cause for concern.  

• Thumb Down 2
  • WTF? 1

2 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

No we champion winning games. He played winning football and led a 10 point comeback on the road. Not every week will have pretty stats, especially coming off an 8 week layoff with your 5th/6th string tackles playing. This isn’t fantasy football. 

Ok surely not every week will have pretty stats....

What about 1 week?  Can we get at least 1?  Cuz I'm still waiting on that from the #2 pick.

• Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, ZachEY said:

This game is the game we saw so many times from Mark Sanchez.

Play so bad for most of the game that you’re losing a game you should be winning… Engineer some solid drives at the end and get a come from behind win  that shouldn’t have been a close game.

Only difference was Mark had the best OL and running attack at his disposal. Hopefully things get easier for Zach once we get the line healthy 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

25 minutes ago, nycdan said:

Give the state of his OL, and the fact that he was pressured on nearly half of his dropbacks, I would give him a lot more credit than some of you are.  If we can ever get that line fixed, and we stop with the bad drops and penalties that aren't on him, he'll probably be absolutely fine and put up all of the sexy stats some of you are so ready to flambee him over.  

No quit in the Damn kid, that’s for sure 

16 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

So wait.  We champion 250yds 50% completion and 1 TD 2 INTs?  I’m sorry but I’m realistic and he did not play a good game today.  He made plays at the end but overall it wasn’t a good performance.  

He was under 50% in money time?  He was 10-12 when it counted 

15 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

LOL the Mormon Mahomes comps are back! ?

Wilson’s INTs today were:

1) back foot floater thrown up for grabs

2) air-mailed dump off to TE

He had plenty of time to throw on both.

Whats your excuse for the quick WR screen he missed by literally 5 yards

over your head cosplay GIF by Comic-Con HQ

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SoFlaJets said:

Oh stop it there's no "hate" we're all long-suffering and highly skeptical because of a dozen years in a row of it always going wrong-we all want to see the Jets win the Super Bowl and whoever can do it is fine with me

Just a 4 page thread talking about how Zach is a High School QB after he lead a 4th quarter comeback on the road in his first game back....but keep convincing yourself that there is no hate.