BABY STEPS

Two "bad zach" passes I noticed today. That horrible toss to Hall out of the backfield and one very behind Conklin over the middle. Otherwise, very encouraging.  He still looks a little slow processing but much improved over last year. I gotta think if we have the o line we thought we were gonna have the offense would really be balanced.

Very encouraging. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, ACourseinMiracles said:

Two "bad zach" passes I noticed today. That horrible toss to Hall out of the backfield and one very behind Conklin over the middle. Otherwise, very encouraging.  He still looks a little slow processing but much improved over last year. I gotta think if we have the o line we thought we were gonna have the offense would really be balanced.

Very encouraging. 

Every QB has bad passes. Did you see josh Allen dirt it on the goal line last week? Stop over analyzing every throw and look at the big picture 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ACourseinMiracles said:

Very encouraging. 

I saw more than two. He showed me enough to not want put him on a train to Utah but he needs to be more consistent and Lafleur needs to call a better game.

He's not Joe Montana or Aaron Rodgers or whatever QB this system was designed with in mind.

Fit the system to fit the QB we have not the other way around. 

3 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

Every QB has bad passes. Did you see josh Allen dirt it on the goal line last week? Stop over analyzing every throw and look at the big picture 

Did you see the part where I said very encouraging.  Jesus Christ you people are insufferable. He spent all of last season bouncing passes, so him not bouncing passes is good.

3 minutes ago, ultraJETfan said:

I saw more than two. He showed me enough to not want put him on a train to Utah but he needs to be more consistent and Lafleur needs to call a better game.

He's not Joe Montana or Aaron Rodgers or whatever QB this system was designed with in mind.

Fit the system to fit the QB we have not the other way around. 

For a guy who spent last year throwing in the dirt and behind everyone to not do that pretty consistently, I'll take it right now. Hope they can build on this. It would be nice if we didn't have Jimmy from the piggy wiggly playing tackle for us. Lol

• Upvote 1