***Week 4 Other Games Thread***

Lith

27 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Both teams are dog shyte.  Why put these two in a London marquee game?   I'd walk out of the stadium and go grab a pint and some grub at a local pub.

That is why they're in the London game. It always sells out regardless and they don't want to mess with teams who will be in the fight for the playoffs. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

That is why they're in the London game. It always sells out regardless and they don't want to mess with teams who will be in the fight for the playoffs. 

This is brutal.

can Jefferson just get a td so I catch a few bucks and shut this off?

10 minutes ago, Trotter said:

This is brutal.

can Jefferson just get a td so I catch a few bucks and shut this off?

That's my fault. I took Thielen Under 4.5 grabs so of course he's already beat that and taking targets away from Jefferson. 

Just now, Jet9 said:

That's my fault. I took Thielen Under 4.5 grabs so of course he's already beat that and taking targets away from Jefferson. 

Nice job.

jefferson had it except 80 mil guaranteed threw it behind him.

is this how other fans feel watching the jets?

3 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

Crazy how easy it is for refs to control the game with holding and PI calls 

At this point, they're either making PI up as they go along, or the NFL is telling them to call it to keep the games going. This is beyond embarrassing. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

The only consequences refs face is not getting picked for the playoffs. NFL needs improvement from the refs in the consistency of calls. 

It's been bad for many years, but it's so unbelievably bad this year that these days you hear the networks' retired refs, who are essentially paid to tell fans why their old co-workers are justified for their stupid-ass calls, now calling out bad calls left and right in pretty much every game you watch these days.

Of course to your point, that's part of the problem when there's literally zero accountability.

• Upvote 1