CBS Announcers

Just now, Baeton Manning said:

Especially in a game like that where most of the football is pretty bad, those guys are just rooting for stories. Pickett coming in at the half and getting the W would have been a big story.

I'd argue that the Jets winning is more of a 'Man Bites Dog' than a rookie winning in his first game.  It seems to happen less frequently anyway.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Greg Gumble was fine but who was that other guy? I have never seen such bias. This guy wanted Pitt to win so badly. The Jets made multiple first downs on a drive and all he can talk about is how bad we were on first down of the series. Kudos to the CS btw for staying with the run. 

Are you kidding me?  He was an enormous Zach cheerleader all day.

• Upvote 1

thing that pissed me off was that every time they showed Lafluer you could see his screen and read the plays. they show the Pitt OC and you can see the screen but you cant make out anything.

they did this in another game too. when is someone on the Jets gonna tell them to stop showing our plays.

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Greg Gumble was fine but who was that other guy? I have never seen such bias. This guy wanted Pitt to win so badly. The Jets made multiple first downs on a drive and all he can talk about is how bad we were on first down of the series. Kudos to the CS btw for staying with the run. 

Noticed too...

I was like what  douche

people like that should not have these jobs..

just call the game

12 minutes ago, doitny said:

thing that pissed me off was that every time they showed Lafluer you could see his screen and read the plays. they show the Pitt OC and you can see the screen but you cant make out anything.

they did this in another game too. when is someone on the Jets gonna tell them to stop showing our plays.

The staff is too busy working on their next slogan for their hoodies. No time to do this football nonsense. Imagine if we had a really good coaching staff? This team could be the start of something.