Wilson vs Flacco

Hello! Long time lurker 

How do you think the Jets would have done with Flacco? 

Im still not sold on ZW, but his mobility definitely helped today. He only took 1 sack for a loss of 4 yards. Feel like Flacco would have gotten taken down a few more times. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, PolarBear said:

Hello! Long time lurker 

Im still not sold on ZW, but his mobility definitely helped today. He only took 1 sack for a loss of 4 yards. Feel like Flacco would have gotten taken down a few more times. 

Zach is showing promise. He needs more time. Hopefully he can develop even more and be the guy. Flacco is a statue. He would have gotten annihilated a good amount. 

• Upvote 1

i think Flacco would have won too. Pittsburgh isnt good. Zach might have mobility but he didnt do anything with those plays except run around for 10 minutes and throw it away.

i am very happy we won, but we need to take this with a grain of salt. we are not beating Mia with or without Tua and Aarron Rodgers the next 2 weeks if Zach is going to complete 33% of his passes for 3 quarters. 

lets hope its rust and he gets better but i would wait before crowning our new FQB.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, PolarBear said:

Hello! Long time lurker 

26 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

You joined 21 minutes ago. 

18 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Well, 21 minutes is a long time to lurk. 

@Lurker89 @Creepy Lurker get him!

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, doitny said:

i think Flacco would have won too. Pittsburgh isnt good. Zach might have mobility but he didnt do anything with those plays except run around for 10 minutes and throw it away.

i am very happy we won, but we need to take this with a grain of salt. we are not beating Mia with or without Tua and Aarron Rodgers the next 2 weeks if Zach is going to complete 33% of his passes for 3 quarters. 

lets hope its rust and he gets better but i would wait before crowning our new FQB.

Those plays that he ran around for 10 minutes and threw it away would have been sacks and possibly fumbles with Flacco at center. No idea how that would have impacted the game. 

With how bad the offensive line is we need Zach. Flacco couldn't last another game losing another tackle at 36. First interception from Zach was bad, the offensive line was horrible today, but in the 4th quarter he actually overcame it and threw darts like Kyler Murray or Aaron Rodgers... not Danny Dimes

24 minutes ago, doitny said:

I see, the narrative is Pittsburgh is not good, plenty of talent on the team, just a beat them on the road, considering we’ve never win there ever, maybe once… We had a lot of work to do but that was a good win

8 minutes ago, PolarBear said:

Those plays that he ran around for 10 minutes and threw it away would have been sacks and possibly fumbles with Flacco at center. No idea how that would have impacted the game. 

maybe but Flacco also wouldnt complete 33% of his passes. i wonder how that would have impacted the game

34 minutes ago, doitny said:

And make throws that Flacco couldn’t make.  On the move or in the pocket.  

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, doitny said:

maybe but Flacco also wouldnt complete 33% of his passes. i wonder how that would have impacted the game

No he wouldn’t, but that’s partly because he would have been sacked more. Zach missed some throws, but there were also throw aways. 

Would you rather have an incompletion or a sack? 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

19 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

And make throws that Flacco couldn’t make.  On the move or in the pocket.  

what throws? he completed 33% of his passes for 3 quarters? that 3 out of 10 in case your wondering. we cant win like that.

and what throw did he make on the move? every one he threw away.

where were you for 3 quarters? with Joe and Fido in the witness protection program.? no way you could defend what we saw for 3 quarters. if this game was Home they would have booed him off the field. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, doitny said:

what throws? he completed 33% of his passes for 3 quarters? that 3 out of 10 in case your wondering. we cant win like that.

and what throw did he make on the move? every one he threw away.

where were you for 3 quarters? with Joe and Fido in the witness protection program.? no way you could defend what we saw for 3 quarters. if this game was Home they would have booed him off the field. 

Who cares what his stats were through 3 quarters? Last time I checked the game was 4 quarters. 

I don’t see how anyone can’t be pleased with Zach’s game today. The kid beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh which is never easy.