Oct. 9th - Jets/Dolphins - Biggest game for this franchise in 6 years

well, likely no tua and at home.   is there a better spot the jets could have wanted against miami? 

i know it's a different set of things but the giants folded vs dallas in the same scenario last week.

seems like a better opportunity than it once was.   miami might have some trouble moving the ball.

i thought they had a good chance to win at pitt and they did.   against the fins i'm optimistic without tua but not as gung ho like i was with the steelers

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, gastineau_intestinal_tract said:

well, likely no tua and at home.   is there a better spot the jets could have wanted against miami?    i know it's a different set of things but the giants folded vs dallas in the same scenario last week.

seems like a better opportunity than it once was.   miami might have some trouble moving the ball.

i thought they had a good chance to win at pitt and they did.   against the fins i'm optimistic without tua but not as gung ho like i was with the steelers

It will be a real test for the corners, that is for sure. Very worried about the defense for this game. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Not since the 10-5 jets played buffalo w/ the playoffs on the line has a jets game meant more then this upcoming Sunday.  This will be a defining moment for the regime.

All offseason, the message has been we HAVE to win division games.  We have lost 12 straight division games.  Saleh addressed the team about this saying, “This sh*t end nows”.

Saleh has talked about the massive potential of this team and thats its been bubbling under the surface.  And when it explodes, its going to be fun to watch.

This Sunday, the explosion he has been talking about is going to happen.  Everything is going to fall into place, the light is going to go on for this team in front of the home crowd.

After the confidence this young team got today, they are, for the 1st time, going to put 4 quarters of really good football together.

The explosion happens this Sunday.

Jets - 31

Dolphins - 13

This will be the game, when we look back years from now, we will say was the turning point.

Its happening Jet fans!!!!

The A Team 80S GIF

7 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Yes.  He will prob be out a month minimum.  For optics alone the nfl wont let him play.  Could u imagine if he got concussed 3 weeks in a row?

He is not playing for awhile.

Tua confirmed invincible

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Trotter said:

a bit strange that tickets for this game on the secondary market are higher than the opener. I know the Fins still have a large local fan base but would not have expected to see this. 

Always a ton of fins fans in the house. All local New York guys from the 70s who picked them as their team when they were good. It’s annoying for sure 

• Upvote 2