2nd Year Quarterbacks Week 4 performances

2 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

It really is starting to seem that way. I thought he would be decent. Nagy’s days seem numbered. 

EDIT: damn. I forgot Nagy was already gone. Maybe the next guys days are numbered as well. lol 

Nagy is coaching up mahommes again now.  lol

LaFleur has done a good job putting receivers dead in front of Wilson’s face, ensuring easy to read and process throws. Wilson’s strength is his zippy arm. His weakness is everything else, so letting him see it-throw it is going to be crucial for any success he has in the future. I don’t think other teams will let Jets receivers walk into the middle of the field like the Steelers did today, and they’ll challenge Wilson to beat them down the field, outside the hashes against man to man, where Wilson has struggled historically. Here’s his passing chart from today: all pretty short, middle of the field throws. 

242DC53A-0581-4A15-880F-076609193DBF.png

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 2

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

LaFleur has done a good job putting receivers dead in front of Wilson’s face, ensuring easy to read and process throws. Wilson’s strength is his zippy arm. His weakness is everything else, so letting him see it-throw it is going to be crucial for any success he has in the future. I don’t think other teams will let Jets receivers walk into the middle of the field like the Steelers did today, and they’ll challenge Wilson to beat them down the field, outside the hashes against man to man, where Wilson has struggled historically. Here’s his passing chart from today: all pretty short, middle of the field throws. 

242DC53A-0581-4A15-880F-076609193DBF.png

Shocking that most throws were short to mid length, until you remember that he had a patchwork O line.  Did you actually watch the game,  or do you just follow the stats online?

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Bowles Movement said:

Shocking that most throws were short to mid length, until you remember that he had a patchwork O line.  Did you actually watch the game,  or do you just follow the stats online?

The numbers will come out tomorrow, but I’m guessing they’ll show Zach’s average time to throw well up over 4 seconds, which is basically begging for pressure. 

• Thumb Down 1

37 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Lawrence had 5 turnovers today.  Right after everyone in the NFL media was ready to anoint him again.  

He lost 4 fumbles, which hasn't happened in at least 25 years or something like that

• Upvote 1