the Haters vs the Homers Super Bowl

GandWFan

I give @T0mShane a lot of sh*t for his trolly ways, but he came up with a great idea.  To quote Tom:

"I’m with this. It’s the Haters vs the Homers Super Bowl on Sunday. Jets are 3 point underdogs to Teddy Bridgewater, which shows you how little respect they’re getting around the league. I think we should make posters declare a side, make a pick in this game (money line) and put up a $10 bet to a food bank. Put up or shut up time for you lippy Zach turds and you miserable scumbag Jets haters. "

I don't bet online, but I am thinking we can each declare our pick against the spread and an amount.  If you lose, you have to pay the amount you bet to a charity of your choice.  But it has to be a real charity, not your beer fund.  Lol.  

I'll go first.  Jets getting 3 points over the fish.

$25 to Ian Hurricane Relief Fund.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, GandWFan said:

I give @T0mShane a lot of sh*t for his trolly ways, but he came up with a great idea.  To quote Tom:

"I’m with this. It’s the Haters vs the Homers Super Bowl on Sunday. Jets are 3 point underdogs to Teddy Bridgewater, which shows you how little respect they’re getting around the league. I think we should make posters declare a side, make a pick in this game (money line) and put up a $10 bet to a food bank. Put up or shut up time for you lippy Zach turds and you miserable scumbag Jets haters. "

I don't bet online, but I am thinking we can each declare our pick against the spread and an amount.  If you lose, you have to pay the amount you bet to a charity of your choice.  But it has to be a real charity, not your beer fund.  Lol.  

I'll go first.  Jets getting 3 points over the fish.

$25 to Ian Hurricane Relief Fund.

My beer fund is a real charity....

Good day sir!