Negativity

5 hours ago, Warfish said:

To a hammer, every problem is a nail.

To a homer, everything less homer than them is a hater.

Round and round we go....

Personally, I think we could do with a heck of alot less people questioning the fandom of other people.  JMO.

276652142_HomerSimpsonJetsFan.JPG.5ef02fedcad398a4d8a486447cb3d31a.JPG

4 hours ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

I hate to say it, but that's really naive. There are in fact a few posters here who actually want Zach Wilson to fail simply so they can crow about their prowess in forecasting and because deep down they have turned on the Jets for causing them misery.

I don't know man, honestly.  Maybe I'm misguided on who these few posters are, but I generally get the vibe people mean me, JGB, Jets80, T0m mostly.  And T0m is clearly a schtick-troll (love you T0m).  Maybe there are a few randoms I'm overlooking who legit hate Zach and want him to fail, but I just don't see it.

I DO think people like to be right on the internet, no doubt about that.  I know I like to be right, no question.  But I also freely admit when I'm wrong too (you should see a post I made earlier today admitting I pretty much completed missed on the 2018 QB draft class, lol).  

We go back now a pretty long time now LiL, we've had our differences at times by my memory, but be honest, do you think I'd rather be right in my doubts about Zach, or do you think I'd rather win a Super Bowl with Zach as MVP?

4 hours ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

Majority here are well-intentioned, but certainly not all. As for the crux or your analysis of where Zach is at, I think you're on the money. We'll see how he evolves. He has to prove he's a franchise QB, just like every other QB in the league. That is to be determined.

Sunday was very exciting.  I'm very much looking forward to seeing more.  A real step for Zach would be building on what he did in the 4th, and putting together a full good game.  I really don't want to see him fall back or take a step back vs. the Phins.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, English Jet said:

So I've been Watching every Jets game for the last two seasons. I read this forum daily, Previously I was a Jets "supporter" for 30 years, now I class myself as a  fan!
What I've noticed is, so many people want to look at the negative, JD, IMO has done his job (excluding 2020) very well, we have such a gifted roster! Zach hasn't played a competitive game for months and months first game back and so many people want him to fail. I just don't understand it!! I'm English and a Millwall fan in football(soccer, whatever lol ). If we had a young team we would be backing them!! Reading this forum,it seems some want them to fail!! I don't understand!! Enlighten me please! why would you be negative about 1), a young QB who's been injured and 2) JD who has provided us a great roster!!! Its not his fault we are down to our 5th tackle, NO ONE could predict that. Personally, I think many of you have been scared from previous regimes!! Those are in the past, look to the p

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Ehh f**k off with this take.  It's more than enough that I continue to show up and tell people I'm a Jets fan despite the scorn and laughter received.  I've been here and I'm not going anywhere.  I and others like me have earned the privilege to complain about the results.

The "rah rah" crap doesn't make someone a fan or a better fan than others.  Enough with this sh*t.  

Sounds like I struck a nerve.  To be so bitter, life must suck for you.  You have my sympathy.

• Thumb Down 2

6 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Sounds like I struck a nerve.  To be so bitter, life must suck for you.  You have my sympathy.

Ah yes the old “the only way you must think the Jets suck is your life sucks” argument.

Kid, you’re out of your depth on this one.  

• Upvote 3

I was in Pittsburgh and with Mitch starting the stadium had no energy. This is one of the top franchises in the NFL. Coming off a pretty good run of years with Big Ben.  Mitch stinks for sure, but the fans had less energy than in the Jets games that the Jets lost by 30.

The Kenny chants were worse than the Mike White chants and he was a first-round pick.

Kenny came in, and the fans all woke up. Oh, then the Steelers lost. And the stadium was as quiet as I have ever heard.

So we should spend less time worrying about what other Jets fans think. The team won, there is a big game coming up against Miami. Some people are rah rah (me lol) others are waiting for the shoe to drop.  It is okay, we are all Jets fans and we all want the same thing. For this franchise to win the Super Bowl.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2
  • Post of the Week 2