Giselle Bündchen/ Tom Brady Hire Divorce Attorneys

Vudu

11 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Im calling giselle getting pounded by zach in 6 months.

I had a joke about getting joe willys lawyer, but decided against it.

youre not alone joe willy!

Zach?  Please.  During a sexual interlude, Giselle would send a fey Zach Wilson quivering into a corner.  If anyone, I see a hulking Myles Garrett-type in her future.

44 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

And the wealth she brought into the marriage they will be dividing that equally as well?

Yes. 

For example, let's say that Tom brought in $70 million during the marriage and Gisele brought in $10 million. It will be looked at as $80 million dollars brought in; $40 million to Tom, $40 million to Gisele.

Couples don't always divide things to a perfect 50.00%, but the idea is that marital assets and wealth during the marriage is close to equally divided.  A prenuptial agreement or state law specifics can influence how things are sorted out.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, NIGHT STALKER said:

It has to be more than football breaking up this marriage.  She tells Tom to quit football and he says ok.  Then he changes his mind and now they're heading to divorce court?  Even if she gave him an ultimatum...football or me, doesn't say much for a strong bond to me.

She has wanted him to retire for a while. He says he will. Then changes his mind without her input. He also takes a gig commentating that will take equally as much time once he retires. She is tired of financially supporting a selfish deadbeat like Tom.

1 minute ago, DLJ said:

She’s a supermodel, she’s always been a rail.

Yes and no.  She always had a bit more "heft", especially in the right places.  I think age is making her overcompensate, especially as the prospect of dating has arisen.    And I'm certainly not saying that Giselle could not use her loins to grind my face into a fine pulp.  Just an observation.

37 minutes ago, 65 Toss Power Trap said:

Yes. 

For example, let's say that Tom brought in $70 million during the marriage and Gisele brought in $10 million. It will be looked at as $80 million dollars brought in; $40 million to Tom, $40 million to Gisele.

Couples don't always divide things to a perfect 50.00%, but the idea is that marital assets and wealth during the marriage is close to equally divided.  A prenuptial agreement or state law specifics can influence how things are sorted out.

According to many she makes a lot more than him.  Thus the 70 to 10 amount is way out of whack in your example.  Who knows though.

2 hours ago, JiFapono said:

Wouldnt be surprised to learn in this book that HGH wasnt the only thing getting pumped up Brady bung hole.  There is a reason he cant get away from that locker room life.  He keeps getting older, they stay the same age and I really cant blame him, so many hotties in the league. 

You're the spike to my bump and set.

2 hours ago, JiFapono said:

Wouldnt be surprised to learn in this book that HGH wasnt the only thing getting pumped up Brady bung hole.  There is a reason he cant get away from that locker room life.  He keeps getting older, they stay the same age and I really cant blame him, so many hotties in the league. 

Yeah I’m always suspect of dudes that actively trying to stay prettier than their wives. 

How funny is this post!!! Apparently, Tom is sick of the GQ image that she wanted him to be. Her view of her marriage seems so superficial. Let the guy have some fun and enjoy his life. 
Maybe a divorce is the best thing for Tom!!! 

It’s not Florida that changed him. It’s HER!!

5CCC8D05-B629-4250-B945-832F1688B9CB.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, THE BARON said:

Ugh... "Narcissist" is being tossed around like candy by people that don't know what a narcissist is.  An attractive, successful and confident person is not by nature a narcissist.  

A true narcissist is not confident.  Quite the contrary.  What they love is the image they cultivate and project as a salve for a perceived sense of profound inadequacy.  Being attractive, successful and confident has nothing to do with self loathing in combination with the compulsive cultivation of a cherished image.  Neither Brady or his wife is anything remotely approaching a narcissist.  

Honestly, none of us know them in their personal lives.  Some narcissists, just like any personality disorder, are able to hide it more than others.  Neither you or I have any idea what personality profile either of them have.  

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

Honestly, none of us know them in their personal lives.  Some narcissists, just like any personality disorder, are able to hide it more than others.  Neither you or I have any idea what personality profile either of them have.  

All the more reason for the pop-culture public to stop tossing around weaponized language like "narcissist", "homophobe", "xenophobe", misogynist", etc... Not you in particular, of course.  Just in general.  

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, pointman said:

She has wanted him to retire for a while. He says he will. Then changes his mind without her input. He also takes a gig commentating that will take equally as much time once he retires. She is tired of financially supporting a selfish deadbeat like Tom.

Deadbeat...lol...I like that.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Beerfish said:

One does not know the root cause but at times.  "Retiring to spend more time with the family" just means people who are used to seeing just enough of each other see too much of each other all of a sudden.

Also I wonder if the unretirement came into it.  Was going to retire, then had a nice big fight then Brady says yeah I'll go back to playing.

Probably figured that now he was going to need some more dough!