This topic is now closed to further replies.

12 hours ago, Warfish said:

The only person who locked your thread was @Maxman, the sites owner.

Are you calling Max a pussy?  

If so, that seems like a silly idea for some newbie who just joined the community recently, and who seems to hate this community more than the community supposedly "hates" Zach Wilson.

This is your response to my post?  Seriously?  Your continued false sense of prestige is quite comical.  You are the king of the Jets forum in the eyes of a few of your buddies, this forum is lucky to have you, you certainly must be proud.

On 10/5/2022 at 9:44 PM, Supersonic said:

This is your response to my post?  Seriously?  Your continued false sense of prestige is quite comical.  You are the king of the Jets forum in the eyes of a few of your buddies, this forum is lucky to have you, you certainly must be proud.

He should be.  He's a long-time good poster and very much respected.  You could learn from him.  You are a long way from anyone having an ounce of respect for you.  Enjoy.

• 1 month later...
On 10/5/2022 at 9:44 PM, Supersonic said:

Who is this kid? Someone should notify his parents he's posting on an adult message board.

• 2 weeks later...