DL Vinny Curry and OL Duane Brown Has Returned To Practice

If Brown can practice he should be able to play, he's a seasoned vet.  As a practicing Cannibal I like seasoned vets.

Vinny Curry?  Just give him the rest of his money and send him home.  No way we should be limiting snaps or sitting out guys like huff and Johnson for a guy like curry.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Sarge4Tide said:

I will burn my Marty Lyons jersey, give my framed Joe Namath poster to Goodwill, renounce my loyalty to the memory of Weeb Ewbank, and FINALLY give up on this pathetic GOD FORSAKEN joke of a franchise that I have devoted myself to since the 1960s AND never watch another mother loving Jets game if they cut Michael Clemons for Vinny MOTHER LOVING Curry!

Alright, alright - I take it back!! haha

Listen, I just want sax, hot steamy sax, and right now the guys aren't getting home as much as I anticipated.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, chirorob said:

Fant goes from right tackle to left tackle, complains.

AVT goes from LG to RG to LT in 2 months, says nothing.  Might as well throw RT in there.

He only stated he was frustrated being flipped around. But he said whatever is best for the team.  Let's not make too much out of it.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Sarge4Tide said:

I will burn my Marty Lyons jersey, give my framed Joe Namath poster to Goodwill, renounce my loyalty to the memory of Weeb Ewbank, and FINALLY give up on this pathetic GOD FORSAKEN joke of a franchise that I have devoted myself to since the 1960s AND never watch another mother loving Jets game if they cut Michael Clemons for Vinny MOTHER LOVING Curry!

100% agreed.

If they do that I'll even help you burn & give away your things!

Sperm got your back ;) 

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, C Mart said:

For the Drs out there...possible shoulder separation that they popped back in place? 

He'll play with a shoulder harness hoping to keep the shoulder "in place"?  

he will get surgery when we are not playing meaningful games anymore.

(hopefully january)

5 hours ago, CTJetsFan said:

Do you really trust/believe anything Saleh says when it comes to injuries????? lol

When Belichick obfuscates or doesn’t disclose injury information to keep other opponents guessing, he’s considered a genius.

When Saleh does the same thing to the extent that even Jets fans aren’t sure what’s happening with the team’s injuries, he’s painted as an idiot.