NFL Top 10

Maxman

On 10/5/2022 at 8:02 PM, SuicidalSince98 said:

Eagles at #1 is absolutely laughable, their schedule is a complete joke. Would ANYONE take the Eagles to beat the Bills or Chiefs tomorrow?

Yes. The way both teams are playing right now they'd beat the Chiefs and the bills would be a pick em. They're playing great D and rolling on O, both rushing and receiving. They're legit

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Doggin94it said:

Yes. The way both teams are playing right now they'd beat the Chiefs and the bills would be a pick em. They're playing great D and rolling on O, both rushing and receiving. They're legit

We will never know because their schedule is down right pathetic, they don’t play a top 10 team all year 

18 minutes ago, GreenReaper said:

I've seen Jets ranked #25.  With 1-3 teams ranked ahead of them.  Jets need to win at home this Sunday against their hated rival Fins.  Who they last beat in 2019.  

Do that....should get them some...R...E...S...P...E...C...T!!!

Probably because the Jets should be 1-3 right now?  The Browns game was a gift and it's so silly to keep pretending otherwise. 

I noticed some 2-2 teams ranked ahead of the 3-1 Vikings, too.  Power rankings may well be worthless to some but it's definitely been proven across the league that HOW you win games helps project what a team will do going forward.

Beat the Dolphins this week and now we're talkin'.  

• Upvote 1

On 10/5/2022 at 8:17 PM, pointman said:

We would absolutely clap the cheeks of many of those teams. Once Zach has a little more on field time under his belt, its game over. Theydead.

I think this is right.

If we can keep stealing a few games over the next 3 or 4 weeks, while Zach settles in, the young guys continue to evolve...and hopefully we get Fant back Week 8...

By Week 10 or 12 - I think the Jets are going to be tough to beat.  It's getting to week 10 with a solid record is the trick.  5 and 5 going into week 11...

I would have little doubt this is a playoff team.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

I think this is right.

If we can keep stealing a few games over the next 3 or 4 weeks, while Zach settles in, the young guys continue to evolve...and hopefully we get Fant back Week 8...

By Week 10 or 12 - I think the Jets are going to be tough to beat.  It's getting to week 10 with a solid record is the trick.  5 and 5 going into week 11...

I would have little doubt this is a playoff team.

¡El Capitán!

• Haha 2