Jet Tattoos

TheBrodyMan

So I actually got one. I was kind of drunk but I wasnt drunk to the point where I shouldnt have done it. Its on my right shoulder blade and its basically that new "NY" symbol they use with a J added on in a green oval.

I just wanted to see how many people are pathetic as I am and are praying the Jets never move because they got a Jets tattoo.

against my religion ;) temp. ones are ok though :)

You can get one............we'll just have to start looking for a place you can be buried since the Jewish Cemetary won't give u the time of the day. My friend told me that (Tattoos and Jewish Cemetaries) once and I didn't believe him at first.

What does the chain represent on your tat?

The anchor that has held the Jets down for the last 36 years? :wink:

I could insert a I have a Jets tat shaped like a chocolate starfish on my ass, but I digress.

Tex the pessimist will say that is the chain keeping them down, the optimist will say that chain is the only thing keeping them in New York err New Jersey.

I have three:

2 on my upper right arm, one of which is a celtic band.

1 on my upper back inbetween my shoulders. I got it in Hawaii and it is a off a petroglyph surfer.

I think I'm all set for tattoos now. If I get anything else, I'm thinking on my lower left leg.

Archived