LeFleur: Terrifying analysis by Kurt Warner

1 minute ago, tfine said:

Dude just stop. We get it. You don’t like Zach and I love how you conveniently leave out the sh*tty starts Flacco and White had. And all those QBs you mentioned have a combined 1 win between them. Flacco turned the ball over 4 times against the Bengals including horrible fumbles in the red zone. White has looked like crap since the Bengals game LAST YEAR, but we are supposed to believe that these QBs are infinitely better than Zach? FOH.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Happy Chicago Fire GIF by NBC

• Haha 2

Guys. Zach is making what, his 14th start? Lafleur is 25 years old and still figuring out 1st and 2nd year players. 

Can we possibly allow for growth without panicking that we're doomed? Our f-ing qb just led a great back and some of you are desperately searching for any evidence that we're ultimately doomed. I don't care what grocery bagger Kurt Warner thinks. He of all people should know sometimes it takes a while for things to develop. Geez!

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Sammybighead said:

Guys. Zach is making what, his 14th start? Lafleur is 25 years old and still figuring out 1st and 2nd year players. 

Can we possibly allow for growth without panicking that we're doomed? Our f-ing qb just led a great back and some of you are desperately searching for any evidence that we're ultimately doomed. I don't care what grocery bagger Kurt Warner thinks. He of all people should know sometimes it takes a while for things to develop. Geez!

you mean that HOF Kurt Warner who picked apart defenses for a living at the highest of levels?  There are no guarantees any of this will work out this year, or next year, or year after that, or after that, or er oh ****..

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SickJetFan said:

you mean that HOF Kurt Warner who picked apart defenses for a living at the highest of levels?  There are no guarantees any of this will work out this year, or next year, or year after that, or after that, or er oh ****..

Is anyone shocked this has devolved into taking swings at Kurt Warner rather than the substance of his opinion?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, tfine said:

Dude just stop. We get it. You don’t like Zach and I love how you conveniently leave out the sh*tty starts Flacco and White had. And all those QBs you mentioned have a combined 1 win between them. Flacco turned the ball over 4 times against the Bengals including horrible fumbles in the red zone. White has looked like crap since the Bengals game LAST YEAR, but we are supposed to believe that these QBs are infinitely better than Zach? FOH.

Mike White was 7 for 11 for 95 yards and a TD in his next start against the Colts. 121.4 rating. In Zach’s Magnum Opus last weekend, he put up a passer rating of 59, which isn’t even half of 121.4. I feel like you don’t want to bring Mike White into any conversation about Zach Wilson, because the best argument for Zach Wilson comes via comparing Zach Wilson to Zach Wilson. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, jgb said:

Is anyone shocked this has devolved into taking at swings at Kurt Warner rather than the substance of his opinion?

I do like that Zach fans have pushed all their chips onto the table now, presuming he’s made the leap. The next few weeks will be great for content and self-loathing!

• Sympathy 1

15 minutes ago, jgb said:

Is anyone shocked this has devolved into taking at swings at Kurt Warner rather than the substance of his opinion?

Kurt took every bad offensive play and highlighted in his school. If you watch that from the perspective of "this is a good learning tool", I'm totally ok with it. If you watch that from the perspective of "see! Zach stinks! Lafleur stinks! Confirmed", you're an idiot. 

You would think we scored 3 points and lost the game watching that. I can make a similar video with Josh Allen, mahomes, Herbert, Brady, etc. You think these guys make the perfect throw/read every drop back? You think their olines never give up pressure and the wrs always run the perfect routes? For the love of God, can we give these guys a season to grow together?

PS, enough with Mike white, he stinks. He's not a starting qb, he's not better than zach.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I do like that Zach fans have pushed all their chips onto the table now, presuming he’s made the leap. The next few weeks will be great for content and self-loathing!

Oh please, this is bad.

Everyone here is a Jets fan. End of story.

If Zach has a bad day what people think about him doesn't matter. The Jets winning and losing is all that matters.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Mike White was on pace for eight TDs and 648 yards in that game.

On pace after one drive - that’s your argument? 

lol

In that case, if we extrapolate Zach Wilson’s 4th quarter into a complete game he would have 512 passing yards and 4 TDs!!

Mike White was 7 for 11 for 95 yards and a TD in his next start against the Colts. 121.4 rating. In Zach’s Magnum Opus last weekend, he put up a passer rating of 59, which isn’t even half of 121.4. I feel like you don’t want to bring Mike White into any conversation about Zach Wilson, because the best argument for Zach Wilson comes via comparing Zach Wilson to Zach Wilson. 

“We lost the game,but it’s cool because Mike White had a high QB rating before he got hurt.” LOL

Zach won the game. Mike White didn’t. F the stats.

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

The first five minutes in Kurt Warner being exasperated at Zach not recognizing open receivers on schedule, holding the ball too long, and cowering under a pass rush. When does the LaFleur part start, because I’m curious how an offense that makes Mike White, Chris Streveler, Josh Johnson and a semi-retired Joe Flacco look good to great is hurting Zach Wilson?

What a clown

• Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, jgb said:

Wins/losses are a QB stat when the QB you like wins. When he loses, naturally, it's everyone else's fault.

One month from today, Zach Wilson plays against the Bills (again) and all the “Mike White sucked against the Bills” talk will be no more.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

One month from today, Zach Wilson plays against the Bills (again) and all the “Mike White sucked against the Bills” talk will be no more.

I feel like the only people who actually even think about Mike White anymore are 8 or so posters on JetNation. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

I feel like the only people who actually even think about Mike White anymore are 8 or so posters on JetNation. 

Nobody really thinks about The Ardenne Offensive any more, either, but it was still a pretty big deal as it relates to world history. 

• Haha 2

Just now, T0mShane said:

Nobody really thinks about The Ardenne Offensive any more, either, but it was still a pretty big deal as it relates to world history. 

Interestingly, I was reading a book about this over my holiday. I also have a Mike White snuggie.

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Max said I can pick your punishment from a list he’s preparing in his free time. Stay tuned.

I say that @T0mShane & @Gastineau Lives come to the tailgate with us on Sunday and talk it out in person. My money is on Angelo. Tom will say he couldn't throw a punch, his smedium got in the way.  :)

• Haha 2

Just now, Anthony Jet said:

Hate to jump in here because Mike white sucks but there was a mike white chant durning the game opening day that’s was pretty loud 

Right - when he was the backup QB to “good to great” Joe Flacco 

that’s ancient history (for now)