Colts Broncos TNF on Amazon

Rhg1084

3 minutes ago, hawk said:

Reich challenged the spot of the catch, good idea.  Question though, if he had let it go to 2 minute warning, would it be automatic and save the timeout/challenge?

I think automatic reviews start UNDER 2 minutes - Not at the 2 minute warning - but maybe I’m wrong? 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, hawk said:

Reich challenged the spot of the catch, good idea.  Question though, if he had let it go to 2 minute warning, would it be automatic and save the timeout/challenge?

No.  The play has to start after the 2 minute warning for the automatic challenge.

• Upvote 1

Why the universal boredom being expressed for this game? Like 90% of fans say they prefer "real football" the way it was played when men were men and the defense wasn't hamstrung by rules designed to promote scoring. Of course, 90% of people also say they are above-average drivers...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jgb said:

Why the universal boredom being expressed for this game? Like 90% of fans say they prefer "real football" the way it was played when men were men and the defense wasn't hamstrung by rules designed to promote scoring. Of course, 90% of people also say they are above-average drivers...

I think there is a fine line - but yes, most of us like good offense, regardless of what we say 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jgb said:

Eh, funny but you're being intentionally silly. This isn't bad ass defense, this is ineptitude. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jet9 said:

Eh, funny but you're being intentionally silly. This isn't bad ass defense, this is ineptitude. 

Oh, I see. You want those games where the offense plays extremely well en route to putting up 8 points.

1 minute ago, slimjasi said:

Matt Ryan has been sacked 19 times already 

my holy god 

What an incredible defensive display harkening back to football's golden age

• Haha 1

Just now, jgb said:

Oh, I see. You want those games where the offense plays extremely well en route to putting up 8 points.

What an incredible defensive display harkening back to football's golden age

Come on, there might as well be 4 O-linemen out there for Indy. Dude is out of his depth.