Uniform Change Coming?

7 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

I was expecting the all blacks today - but as I said when these jerseys were unveiled, the all-whites and black uniforms are their looks. Green pants have always looked kind of dumb, IMO

They’re saving that for Halloween, because it’s gonna be oh so super cool.

I’m no big fan of the green pants, either, but some straight up green shirts and white pants would’ve been fine, lol. Have to wonder if they think the outfits they wore in Pittsburgh brought the good juju… ?

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

I heard @GREENBEAN say that there is a rumor that Saleh doesn't like the green uniforms. 

I like our 98-2018 green uniforms quite a bit, but I'm not a fan of the new version. I DO, however, very much like all of our black and white uniform combos (all black, all white, or black pants and white tops) and I also like our helmets. 

The black just reminds me of Coslet and Kotite. I hate it. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

You can never make everyone happy. I hate our new logo, I’d much prefer the one we had two iterations ago.

So you love this:

th?id=OIP.3gmeaGPNTSp4bxyr-JC1KAHaEK&w=3

And you hate this:

300px-New_York_Jets_logo.svg.png

Same Rugby-ball shaped Green background.  Same "Jets" with slightly less letter spacing, same white Football, "New York" instead of "NY".

Seem pretty similar to me, honestly.  The only real meaningful difference is the NY to New York change, otherwise is basically the Classic Logo.

(Or by "two iterations", did you mean the 80's logo?)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Guilhermezmc said:

Jets are refusing to wear their Green uniforms, saw something like that from the Rams and Browns before they changed uniforms.

Thank god we may be free from this trash uniforms

The hideous white on black uni's again?!  Ugh. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, Warfish said:

So you love this:

And you hate this:

Same Rugby-ball shaped Green background.  Same "Jets" with slightly less letter spacing, same white Football, "New York" instead of "NY".

Seem pretty similar to me, honestly.  The only real meaningful difference is the NY to New York change, otherwise is basically the Classic Logo.

My dream unis are the Namath ones with the 80's logo. The oval is so lazy. 

Definitely a fan of darker green though. I think our helmet color is the only thing I'd consider keeping. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

8 minutes ago, Warfish said:

So you love this:

And you hate this:

The newer version of the classic logo is a lot more modern and dynamic than the older one.  The Namath era logo was literally designed on paper as a paste-up.  Graphics people back in the 60's were working with stone knives and bear skins compared to the desktop publishing and graphics packages that were used on the 90's remake of the classic logo.  It shows. 

4 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

The black is fukin' nauseating. The NFL already has the bad boy Raiders.  Enough with the pseudo tuff guy crap

And the Falcons ruined their uni's years ago with all black as well.  We had great uni's a few years ago until WJ/CJ decided to impose their awful taste on us all.

• Upvote 3