Uniform Change Coming?

37 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Don’t F with a winning streak. 
White and black 4-Eva! 

I say mess with it!  That combo is hideous.

Some on here say they don't care and would root for this team if they wore a pink tutu.  I don't believe them.

Seinfeld had it right.  We're rooting for the laundry.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

he's right ya know.  if it ain't broke, don't fix it.  and we know their next home game against the patsies will be the all blacks with black helmets, which means they will go their first 8 games w/o green.  (unless they lose this week and decide to wear green pants in Denver next week.  but still no Green jerseys through 8).

• Upvote 1

I’m with Woody.

The guy buys the team and give us one of I’d not the best decade of JETS football. Got rough with him over seas but now he comes back and the team is right back in the hunt.

Great owner, odd taste in uniform combo but F it who cares what they wear.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, ECURB said:

I’m with Woody.

The guy buys the team and give us one of I’d not the best decade of JETS football. Got rough with him over seas but now he comes back and the team is right back in the hunt.

BB might've been HC of the NYJ for the past 2 decades but he wanted nothing to do with Woody.

• Thumb Down 1

15 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I might have to root for us to lose then.

14 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I say mess with it!  That combo is hideous.

Some on here say they don't care and would root for this team if they wore a pink tutu.  I don't believe them.

Seinfeld had it right.  We're rooting for the laundry.

I like the white on black Very Much... I think it looks Sharp... Here goes to the Jets Winning Multiple Super Bowl Championships. ? 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, ECURB said:

I’m with Woody.

shilling for Woody should be bannable

10 hours ago, ECURB said:

I’m with Woody.

Lol, this is no coincidence. Woody stopped meddling while overseas, and Chris hired Joe Douglas. Woody will be a great owner for just as long as he keeps out of his front office’s way. 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, ECURB said:

I’m with Woody.

Woody inheriting a roster built from scratch years earlier by parcels = giving us the greatest  decade of jet football 

On 10/7/2022 at 4:52 PM, TuscanyTile2 said:

If we're going to add a color, why not gold instead of black?  I love these ND jerseys. Maybe we could incorporate some of this into our uni's.  A gold helmet would be weird but it might look cool with a green Jets logo.

image.png.9e87362c7f8f8af30deb49cbe7171de4.png

Gold is Ok.

Fighter jets are literally jet grey … they need to go Green, White, and an accent Grey.

Every team does black it’s dumb. Ditch the black.

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Dwight Englewood said:

Woody inheriting a roster built from scratch years earlier by parcels = giving us the greatest  decade of jet football 

He inherited the back to back AFC championship teams? Weird… I just have been watching a different team.

You are delusional. Leon Hess built loser teams.

12 hours ago, slats said:

Lol, this is no coincidence. Woody stopped meddling while overseas, and Chris hired Joe Douglas. Woody will be a great owner for just as long as he keeps out of his front office’s way. 

Thank you Adam Gase.