Uniform Change Coming?

17 minutes ago, Cool Hwhip said:

I've never understood why some people get so caught up in uniforms. As long as we gets results on the field, I really don't care what uniforms we wear to do so.

With a picture of one of the best NY JETS in the history of the franchise, and that AWESOME uni lol...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, 68JET11 said:

With a picture of one of the best NY JETS in the history of the franchise, and that AWESOME uni lol...

Well hey now lol, I loved Wayne so of course he will be in my sig. Actually have a green jersey of his as seen in the picture in my closet right now lol. Either wear it or the Salute to Service Mangold jersey when I go to bars to watch us play?

52 minutes ago, Cool Hwhip said:

I've never understood why some people get so caught up in uniforms. As long as we gets results on the field, I really don't care what uniforms we wear to do so.

It's pretty simple: there are two camps in this debate.

1) I don't care what the team wears, just win.

2) If I'm going to stare at a team for 50+ hours each autumn, I'd at least like to look at athlestically-pleasing uniforms.

3 hours ago, Coffee Is Great said:

It's pretty simple: there are two camps in this debate.

1) I don't care what the team wears, just win.

2) If I'm going to stare at a team for 50+ hours each autumn, I'd at least like to look at athlestically-pleasing uniforms.

Actually, there are three camps.  Those who will never be pleased.  It's the group, which there are many, that are never satisfied

11 hours ago, Cool Hwhip said:

Well hey now lol, I loved Wayne so of course he will be in my sig. Actually have a green jersey of his as seen in the picture in my closet right now lol. Either wear it or the Salute to Service Mangold jersey when I go to bars to watch us play?

Me too, and a White one as well. 

12 hours ago, Cool Hwhip said:

fans want to buy jerseys for their favorite team - they're less likely to buy merch if it's ugly.  the only jersey i'd buy is white or black for the jets - not a huge fan of the greens.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/7/2022 at 11:25 AM, slats said:

The black just reminds me of Coslet and Kotite. I hate it. 

lol.  It does for me too man.  I had a black and green Jets pull over back in those days.   I'm good with having the full black for two games a year but I with ya overall. 

• Upvote 2