Tom Brady: No firm date on return to team ** painfully old necro news **

Dcat

17 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

The REAL Bowles, no Brady Bowles will show up.  Good Luck to Tampa. Although he had zero talent here. 

Its funny because here on tama sports radio they are super confident and cocky. They feel that they have the best d in the game. Very positive 

Just now, HighPitch said:

Its funny because here on tama sports radio they are super confident and cocky. They feel that they have the best d in the game. Very positive 

OK, dont follow it but with Brady they are always in it.   Without him, Bowles will be exposed as just another headset wearing guy.

10 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

OK, dont follow it but with Brady they are always in it.   Without him, Bowles will be exposed as just another headset wearing guy.

That’s true but what I was trying to highlight is the difference in how bucks fans think versus jet bands. But then again the bucks have been pretty good the last few years

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, HighPitch said:

Such a great defense.

Playoffs; THE RAMS ARE THROWING TO COOPER KUPP. EVERYONE WATCHING KNEW THIS. CRAZY IDEA, COVER KOOPER KUPP.

That did not happen.  Todd Bowles, supposed defensive super genius. 

6 hours ago, jgb said:

Anyone gleeful about the dissolution of a marriage when there are kids involved because one of the parties played for a different sports ball team than you like needs to reassess their outlook on life.

I’ve reassessed. My final verdict: **** tom brady. Maybe the cheating scumbag should have thought about his kids before ******* up his marriage for to play another year of sports. Or maybe he should have thought about his first kid before he dumped his baby’s mother.

If you think fans’ feelings on a messageboard are the real issues here, you need to reassess your outlook on life. Or stop virtue signaling on behalf of truly despicable human beings like tom brady. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, greenwichjetfan said:

I’ve reassessed. My final verdict: **** tom brady. Maybe the cheating scumbag should have thought about his kids before ******* up his marriage for to play another year of sports. Or maybe he should have thought about his first kid before he dumped his baby’s mother.

If you think fans’ feelings on a messageboard are the real issues here, you need to reassess your outlook on life. Or stop virtue signaling on behalf of truly despicable human beings like tom brady. 

Season 8 Wow GIF by The Office

3 hours ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Agreed.  F**k Tom Brady.  

12 hours ago, jgb said:

Anyone gleeful about the dissolution of a marriage when there are kids involved because one of the parties played for a different sports ball team than you like needs to reassess their outlook on life.

The kids will be fine.  Mary Poppins isn’t going anywhere.  

12 hours ago, jgb said:

yeah i feel super bad about the kids who won the sperm lottery and were born into a privileged life where there parents are a mega-rich supermodel and a rich football star. oh the injustice of it all!!!!

1 hour ago, neckdemon said:

yeah i feel super bad about the kids who won the sperm lottery and were born into a privileged life where there parents are a mega-rich supermodel and a rich football star. oh the injustice of it all!!!!

Kids don’t care about money man. Divorce sucks for them more than the parents (who I don’t care about).