It’s been bubbling for awhile, tomorrow it explodes!!!!

3 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Saleh told us earlier this year, these young pups have been bubbling under the surface.  And when it explodes, its going to be special.

Well the wait is over fellas.  Zach is back.  Brown solidifies the oline.  Receivers have their roles carved out.  Breece is now ready to be rb1.  Safeties have ironed out their issues.  Corners are playing at an elite level.  Coaching put on a clock management clinic last week.  Fans are rabid and ready to rock Metlife.  

Saleh told the team.  “0-12 in the division over these last 3 years is unacceptable.  This sh!t ends now!!”

When we look back 10 years from now with our multiple Super Bowl trophies, we will point to tomorrow as the day this franchise changed forever.  

Sleep well tonight boys because at 4:15pm tomorrow, our lives will never be the same.

The Jets dominate the Dolphins tomorrow and the decade of dominance begins.

Jets - 31

Dolphins - 13

I love your optimism and I pray you are right.  54 years of waiting still making me feel like Charlie Brown kicking the ball tomorrow with Lucy holding but why not our time finally!

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

9 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Saleh told us earlier this year, these young pups have been bubbling under the surface.  And when it explodes, its going to be special.

Well the wait is over fellas.  Zach is back.  Brown solidifies the oline.  Receivers have their roles carved out.  Breece is now ready to be rb1.  Safeties have ironed out their issues.  Corners are playing at an elite level.  Coaching put on a clock management clinic last week.  Fans are rabid and ready to rock Metlife.  

Saleh told the team.  “0-12 in the division over these last 3 years is unacceptable.  This sh!t ends now!!”

When we look back 10 years from now with our multiple Super Bowl trophies, we will point to tomorrow as the day this franchise changed forever.  

Sleep well tonight boys because at 4:15pm tomorrow, our lives will never be the same.

Jets - 31

Dolphins - 13

Don't make me believe you!!! I'm staying in the trust but verify mode until you're right.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

I went into this season thinking The Dolphins were being overrated like they are every offseason but they surprised me. If we can score 24+ points we will win this game. Big test for a rookie HC coming off a bye against a rival team in their stadium with your backup QB. Gotta give it to him if they win. Lets **** them up. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

I love your optimism and I pray you are right.  54 years of waiting still making me feel like Charlie Brown kicking the ball tomorrow with Lucy holding but why not our time finally!
42 years of waiting here... as we know...stuff will go wrong...turnovers, penalties, we won't make it easy..I think we win, and would give anything for a cakewalk but just know it's gonna be hard

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Jets - 31

Dolphins - 13

While I appreciate your optimism, 4 weeks for the team and 1 week is not enough data, IMO, to declare that an explosion is coming. I do think the Jets have a more than fair chance of playing Miami hard tomorrow, but to expect the Jets to roll over Miami, explode for the rest of the year, and to sniff out the playoffs is a bit premature in my mind.

However, I would be perfectly happy to be wrong. Not sure the anti-Saleh and anti-JD crowds would be happy though :-).

Here is hoping for a much improved team that doesn't get blown out and isn't statistically out by December :-)

23 minutes ago, jgb said:

It would be something very unexpected. The QB would need to play 3-4 dominant quarters of football when he has 1 to date.

On my score card, 2 good enough quarters, 1 sucky quarter, and 1 amazing quarter.  

I don’t expect a finished product yet.   Year 2 will probably have growing pains.  

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Jets - 31

Dolphins - 13

It looks like i picked the right game to see the jets at metlife for the first time.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1