“Brand new era or same old Jets? Get off the roller coaster!” - Kyle Brandt

19 minutes ago, doitny said:

what roller coaster? we have been on a sinking ship for the last 7 years. i will take some roller-coaster for this year. thats an improvement.

hey @TuscanyTile2 Kyle Brandt said he is sick and tired of seeing your avatar. LOL

Haha!  I like it too much (at least right now) to change it.  So if Kyle Brandt is on JN, he's going to have to just deal with it.

• Haha 1

FWIW, the shows think there is enough potential in the roster to even discuss the Jets. 

This wasn't the case last year and before.  We were viewed as a crap roster without hope and not worthy of air time. Only time the national shows mentioned the Jets was after Pepsi rookie of the week or after a rare win.  

It's a nice change. 

36 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Maybe it’s more the way things have been going in my own life as of late  but I can’t help but think we will be once again terribly disappointed after this game. 

I'm with you. This roster is better but this coaching staff is trash and the Fins are good. Today is the day to show the football world that things are changing. I have my doubts. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

I'm with you. This roster is better but this coaching staff is trash and the Fins are good. Today is the day to show the football world that things are changing. I have my doubts. 

Yes you are. I think the talent is there but I don’t see the coaching staff making the decisions they need to compete with a team that good. I don’t see the huge drop in play from Tua to Bridgewater enough to make a difference, 

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Maybe it’s more the way things have been going in my own life as of late  but I can’t help but think we will be once again terribly disappointed after this game. 

Like Brandt said, I don’t know, you don’t know, but I been on this ride since 1967 and I’m not getting off now!  It’s nice to just have an actual big game to watch for the first time in a long time and I’m gonna enjoy it. I can handle the disappointment if I have to. 

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yes you are. I think the talent is there but I don’t see the coaching staff making the decisions they need to compete with a team that good. I don’t see the huge drop in play from Tua to Bridgewater enough to make a difference, 

We should win this game. Period. No Tua, X Howard and their secondary banged up, Hill is compromised with a hamstring.  We’re getting Brown back which was my big worry since the Fins have a good pass rush. Saleh has more to lose by losing this game than gaining by winning it. This is a game HE MUST WIN. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

We should win this game. Period. No Tua, X Howard and their secondary banged up, Hill is compromised with a hamstring.  We’re getting Brown back which was my big worry since the Fins have a good pass rush. Saleh has more to lose by losing this game than gaining by winning it. This is a game HE MUST WIN. 

Sounds good brother,