Davante Adams pushed a cameraman down after the game.

I give him some cred for being paid and actually caring about winning.   Flip side he's a professional athlete and a grown man.  You simply can't let your frustration manifest itself in violence.   He seems to recognize it.   I really hope he isn't crucified by the media for this and can quietly work it out with the victim and move on.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, Augustiniak said:

It’s funny, GB really needs him, clearly, and adams had the delusion that reconnecting with his college qb would be like playing in college again.  That is a signing that should be undone.

Maybe, despite the frustration, Adams is close friends with Carr and while he liked winning hates Rodgers and didn't want to sacrifice his finanicail future for another failure in the playoffs.  The Raiders biggest problem might be their HC.  Carr is a very under rated QB.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

13 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

The camera guy did jump directly in front of him, and I don’t think he pushed him hard enough where the intention was to drop him to the ground. Classless, douche move. But not everything  needs to be a hysterical witch hunt. 

Bro lol. You can’t do that. Rodman got 11 games and sued for lightly  kicking a cameraman. This is a bad look for the league.

• Upvote 2

I’m not going to crush him for it.

yes he was wrong and immediately apologized. Has to control his emotions better than that but, given how horribly that game was officiated on both sides, I a sure he was pissed off and just lost it in that point of time.

hell I had no skin in the game and I was pissed off at the absolute disaster the refs were.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Biggs said:

Maybe, despite the frustration, Adams is close friends with Carr and while he liked winning hates Rodgers and didn't want to sacrifice his finanicail future for another failure in the playoffs.  The Raiders biggest problem might be their HC.  Carr is a very under rated QB.

Carr reminds me of cousins, a decent qb who is not good enough to truly elevate his team to a high enough level, but too good to trade and replace with an unknown.  So you’re stuck with him, trying to build around him for many years while you flirt with wild cards without seriously threatening to win the afc.  

7 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Ok, this is a really bad apology. You are comparing a total lunatic to Adams now. Rodman was an off the charts dirty player and generally crazy. 

Just using it as a benchmark. I mean sorry you can’t just shove a random guy to the ground for no reason. Guys have been suspended for way less. 

2 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

I don’t think he escapes without 2 games and will get it knocked down to 1 on an appeal. The closest thing I can think of is Rodman and the NbA gave him 11.

I saw what happened live and at the time I thought it was a lite shove and the guy just lost his balance. I don't  think there was intent to hurt anyone. Rodman had a history of generally  trying to hurt players and he would admit to doing so. There was an incident with Ewing where Ewing lost his balance and Rodman grabbed Ewing and forcefully  threw him to the floor and you would have a hard time naming an individual player who got into more on the cort fights. That crap factors into those kind of decisions.  The NBA just had enough of his antics at that point. 

1 hour ago, More Cowbell said:

I saw what happened live and at the time I thought it was a lite shove and the guy just lost his balance. I don't  think there was intent to hurt anyone. Rodman had a history of generally  trying to hurt players and he would admit to doing so. There was an incident with Ewing where Ewing lost his balance and Rodman grabbed Ewing and forcefully  threw him to the floor and you would have a hard time naming an individual player who got into more on the cort fights. That crap factors into those kind of decisions.  The NBA just had enough of his antics at that point. 

I didn’t see it live but I watched video few times and it looks more like he was just pushing him out of the way as opposed the shoving him down. Looked more like he was annoyed than trying to hurt anyone. Him coming out and apologizing right away supports that. I don’t think he needs to be suspended. Personally. 

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Trotter said:

I’m not going to crush him for it.

yes he was wrong and immediately apologized. Has to control his emotions better than that but, given how horribly that game was officiated on both sides, I a sure he was pissed off and just lost it in that point of time.

hell I had no skin in the game and I was pissed off at the absolute disaster the refs were.

That was by far the worst ruffing call I ever saw. The refs actually talked like for 3  or 4 minutes  to come up with that. Roughing the passer now needs to be review able. You could see on replay Jones braced himself. He didn't  drive Carr into the turf. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

I mean if it were a light shove he could have at least tried and helped him up lol. It was a dick move and the NfL has suspended people for less, that’s all.