Davante Adams pushed a cameraman down after the game.

8 minutes ago, hawk said:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The cameraman of the <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Chiefs?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Chiefs</a> vs. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Raiders?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Raiders</a> game, who was shoved down, has officially filed a police report against <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Raiders?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Raiders</a> WR Davante Adams <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/RaiderNation?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#RaiderNation</a></p>&mdash; NFL Rumors (@nflrums) <a href="https://twitter.com/nflrums/status/1579854656569999360?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 11, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Whelp, I do not know how to insert embedded tweet.

Camera man files police report.

just paste the url and it will embed. you might have to hit enter after the url first.

4 hours ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

The camera guy did jump directly in front of him, and I don’t think he pushed him hard enough where the intention was to drop him to the ground. Classless, douche move. But not everything  needs to be a hysterical witch hunt. 

Damn, I didn't know burning at the stake is a possible NFL player punishment.  I agree...too extreme here.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

How many times have you walked down the street and someone walks right in front of you. 
Now how many times have you shoved that person to the ground? 

Any defense of Adams actions is comical. If this camera guy had shoved one of Adams family members to the ground the dude would be in jail and banned from ever attending another NFL Game. 

Whole different situation and completely different context - but being the litigious society we are the money grab attempt is in play and that is what is comical. 

• WTF? 1

He should suspended. That's assault anywhere else and a fireable offense in any job.
What if that guy fell down and cracked his head open?
sh*t they would have ejected a defensive player if he pushed Tom Brady like that.
That guys lawyers immediately put him in concussion protocol

Sent from the NY Jets /Zack Wilson Suicide Watch desk.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

Whole different situation and completely different context - but being the litigious society we are the money grab attempt is in play and that is what is comical. 

I mean it’s to be expected though. Adams is making like 30 mill a year. That guys phone was going to blow up regardless this morning. I’m sure he’ll get a nice settlement from Adams. If Adams helped him up on the spot I think he’d have some more support. 

• Sympathy 2

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

I mean it’s to be expected though. Adams is making like 30 mill a year. That guys phone was going to blow up regardless this morning. I’m sure he’ll get a nice settlement from Adams. If Adams helped him up on the spot I think he’d have some more support. 

Again, not condoning what Adams did. It was wrong , but I could understand it in the heat of the moment. But this guy potentially suing for millions is what's really wrong with our society today. 

2 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

Again, not condoning what Adams did. It was wrong , but I could understand it in the heat of the moment. But this guy potentially suing for millions is what's really wrong with our society today. 

If he’s not hurt at all I doubt he gets millions. 

Just now, RutgersJetFan said:

Yes the problem with our society is torts and definitely not idiots that think road rage is acceptable grown man behavior. 

Yeah lawsuits solve all the worlds problems - time to wake up and smell the coffee.  And I didn't say road rage was acceptable I said I could see how people could react that way in the heat of the moment and ftr many people do. 

So first  you questioned if I would be a good parent and and now indirectly implied I'm idiot - you can GFY snowflake . 

1 hour ago, 56mehl56 said:

People not being held accountable for their actions towards others is the real problem these days. In this case Addams is on tape assaulting someone, he deserves what he gets, and he should be punished in a meaningful way that may make him think about his behavior prior to acting in said way again. Behavior like that isn't isolated; it simply got caught on camera this time.  

• Upvote 1

Frivolous lawsuits are bad, but this isn't frivolous lawsuit. Addams didn't pat the guy on the back too hard while saying hi. He shoved the guy to the ground for no reason other than being upset. The amount may exceed what you think he should be sued for, but clearly Addams assaulted the camera man, and he'll do it again to someone else unless reprimanded in a meaningful way as behavior like that is generally part of a pattern. Many crimes are committed in the heat of the moment, and Addams isn't a victim. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Adams to me has never come across as a jerk.  He made a mistake and apologized.  The guy he shoved should accept the apology and be a bigger man.

He should be fined by the league and the guy who got pushed should accept it and move on.

Yeah,  not in this day and age. 

This guy makes millions to one be a professional.  Other professionals will do there job as well. 

57 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

honestly **** davante adams. sick of seeing rich assholes act however they want. i hope he makes bank on the lawsuit. and i hope adams get suspended......douchebag entitled pos

That's it. Whoever tries to justify this situation is a cuck.