PFT’s Week 6 2022 NFL power rankings - Jets at 12!!!!!!!!!!!

On 10/11/2022 at 9:33 AM, Joe W. Namath said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/10/11/pfts-week-6-2022-nfl-power-rankings/

What a season so far.  12th best team in the league and only going ot get better each and every week.  Very excited time to be a Jets fans.  Enjoy fellas!!!!!!!!!!

Joe, 

I need you to create a thread all about how the Packers are not living up to thier billing, how we could win and how the bills could lose to the chiefs putting us in a tie for 1st!

I'm superstitious!!! Your last thread was overly optimistic and 3/4 right.

I've haven't wore a stitch of jets game day for 3 out of 4 weeks and the week I did was cincy...

I need your help Joe! 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, PorP said:

Joe, 

I need you to create a thread all about how the Packers are not living up to thier billing, how we could win and how the bills could lose to the chiefs putting us in a tie for 1st!

I'm superstitious!!! Your last thread was overly optimistic and 3/4 right.

I've haven't wore a stitch of jets game day for 3 out of 4 weeks and the week I did was cincy...

I need your help Joe! 

I created it Sunday night.  Will bump it for you.  its called "Alright fellas - Lets talk Jets @ Packers"

• Sympathy 1

On 10/11/2022 at 9:33 AM, Joe W. Namath said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/10/11/pfts-week-6-2022-nfl-power-rankings/

What a season so far.  12th best team in the league and only going ot get better each and every week.  Very excited time to be a Jets fans.  Enjoy fellas!!!!!!!!!!

We're number 12! We're number 12!