Last time Jets won 3 games in the 4th quarter?

Who knows, maybe it was last year but this year stands out to me as different…. exciting comebacks and different hero’s.  Plus a long way to tack on to the total..

1. Are we actually learning how to win?  I’m used to the Jets giving away games on silver platters.. 

2. Clutch plays from Braden Mann, Garrett Wilson, Zach Wilson, Corey Davis, Breece Hall & the OL, Carl Lawson …

A punter we wanted to run out of town the week before?

A rookie?

A bust at QB, according to some?

A guy who couldn’t catch glue last year?

Another rookie behind a makeshift line?

A guy recently named worst free agent signing of the JD era?

Who’s next?  I can get used to this..

13 minutes ago, slats said:

A lot of folks enjoyed mocking Saleh’s 60% thing, but the early results certainly imply that the players have bought in completely. Your New York Football Jets are the highest scoring team in the fourth quarter so far this season. 

The Jets can win the Super Bowl and we can still mock the 60% thing.

• Haha 1

i can see good and bad at being a 4th quarter team.  from my standpoint i'd rather see the jets step on the other team from play one.  but the fourth quarter wins means that they can keep it close and then step it up in the 4th.  not a bad strategy since teams get tired and the jets seem to be good at adjusting at halftime.  whatever works.  the bad thing is they've won two of these games against rookie qb's.  we'll see what happens when they go against gb with a qb who has won his share of 4th quarter shoot outs.

3 hours ago, slats said:

A lot of folks enjoyed mocking Saleh’s 60% thing, but the early results certainly imply that the players have bought in completely. Your New York Football Jets are the highest scoring team in the fourth quarter so far this season. 

Fans are going to recoil in horror but superior 4th quarter performance points not only to better effort and player preparation but to better coaching and shocker in game adjustments

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, slats said:

But... I heard a lot around here about the soft training camp that Saleh ran.  How can they possibly be playing this strongly late in games with such a weak head coach?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, OtherwiseHappyinLife said:

Who knows, maybe it was last year but this year stands out to me as different…. exciting comebacks and different hero’s.  Plus a long way to tack on to the total..

1. Are we actually learning how to win?  I’m used to the Jets giving away games on silver platters.. 

2. Clutch plays from Braden Mann, Garrett Wilson, Zach Wilson, Corey Davis, Breece Hall & the OL, Carl Lawson …

A punter we wanted to run out of town the week before?

A rookie?

A bust at QB, according to some?

A guy who couldn’t catch glue last year?

Another rookie behind a makeshift line?

A guy recently named worst free agent signing of the JD era?

Who’s next?  I can get used to this..

Hey, don't forget Q wrecking ball after he threw away Hill like last weeks garbage. 

• Upvote 1

As evidence of last nights game, and then just take a looksee at Sunday games and you will see just how many games are decided in the 4th quarter and often, the last possession.  It's a 4th quarter league.  The Jets are currently very good in the 4th quarter.   This is a good thing and I like good things.  I hope it continues. 

• Upvote 3