Jets at Miami game Jan 8 2023

I know its early in the season but the last game of the year against Miami could be the difference between getting in the playoffs or not.   Im considering getting tickets and wondering if any other forum members are planning on going?  The good tickets sre already pricey and if we wait til later and both teams are fighting for a playoff spot, Id guess the price is only going to be higher.

If some of you are planning to go maybe we can meet up for drinks and tailgate.

• Upvote 1

Regardless of the standings, that last game will be an intense one and will tell us a lot about the Jets as a team.  After getting blown out late in the game, and then the extra hot sauce of MC1 doing the Waddle dance and Q burying Hill, the Dolphins are going to be fired up for Round 2 in January.  We'll see if the Jets will be able to rise to that intensity level and put down the rabid dog.

3 hours ago, Bowles Movement said:

I know its early in the season but the last game of the year against Miami could be the difference between getting in the playoffs or not.   Im considering getting tickets and wondering if any other forum members are planning on going?  The good tickets sre already pricey and if we wait til later and both teams are fighting for a playoff spot, Id guess the price is only going to be higher.

My advice is to wait for tickets until much closer to game day… prices always come down when people can’t get rid of them.  The game in Pittsburgh, when 50s rainy and windy weather was in the forecast, the prices dropped to below face value.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

17 hours ago, Bowles Movement said:

If this is the case, it’ll be flexed to prime time. I’ll be there because I live in South Florida. Hard Rock is a pretty cool stadium, highly recommend checking it out