Breece Hall is fast becoming a SUPERSTAR | Film Review vs the Dolphins, ft Alijah Vera-Tucker

jetsons

3 hours ago, ACourseinMiracles said:

Lol. I kept saying this. 

I admit I was slow to get on the Breece train.

Just had a tough time seeing what the hype was even though he had some decent numbers.

Dude looked like a stud Sunday! 

He is a stud. No looks about it. Nothing real can be threatened. Nothing unreal exists. 

• Sympathy 1

13 hours ago, the Claw said:

Breece is the fastest slow guy I’ve ever seen. 

I remember seeing his college highlights and being surprised that people said he was really fast.  It didn't look like it to me but when I saw his 40 time, I knew I had to have been wrong.  He must run in a way that doesn't look like he's going as fast as he is.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Could you imagine if we had a dominant OL right now?  

I don't get these people who seem to be rooting for Becton's failure. The guy is a beast. I hope he has a great year off working on his diet and conditioning and does exactly what he has done the past 2 seasons showing up to camp in shape, but this time, he straps on 2 knee braces.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

I don't get these people who seem to be rooting for Becton's failure. The guy is a beast. I hope he has a great year off working on his diet and conditioning and does exactly what he has done the past 2 seasons showing up to camp in shape, but this time, he straps on 2 knee braces.

I don't think anyone is rooting for his failure.  I think people are probably more upset at him because they see his potential and partially blame his weight (which is something he can control).

3 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

I really think after this last injury, he is going to have to get into the 350 range to have a chance at staying healthy and playing football.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I don't think anyone is rooting for his failure.  I think people are probably more upset at him because they see his potential and partially blame his weight (which is something he can control).

You are wrong. There are definitely people who want him to fail here just so they can say they were right. Just look at the board after the Fins game. Two threads popped up quoting people who thought the team wouldn't play well against the Fins.  

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

You are wrong. There are definitely people who want him to fail here just so they can say they were right. Just look at the board after the Fins game. Two threads popped up quoting people who thought the team wouldn't play well against the Fins.  

If that's the case, it's probably due to "battered fan syndrome".  

6 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I remember seeing his college highlights and being surprised that people said he was really fast.  It didn't look like it to me but when I saw his 40 time, I knew I had to have been wrong.  He must run in a way that doesn't look like he's going as fast as he is.

I think he has a long stride, so he takes less steps to go as far as others. It’s a good thing, just makes me laugh. 

14 hours ago, Gramsci said:

Shoutout to the insane depth that JD has been building over the past years. 

It's getting there. Mims went from starting by necessity to not being dressed due to depth.  Procuring LB starters should be a priority this off-season. Young guys with speed who can play both the run and pass. No more thumpers who are outdated, and far less useful in today's game. The problem with tiny LB (D Lee) was that he sucked. He was drafted to cover guys, and he couldn't cover. I feel JD will do a better job when drafting LBs.

I hate to harp on the guy because Iove him, but Moore stands out ion this video too for quitting once he knew he wasn't getting the ball.  

On the Hall swing pass 3:05, Moore runs a great route then once he sees Breece has the ball he lets 2-3 guys run past him.  Because Breece had to make a move to get past the safety those two guys end up tackling him.  

20 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

I hate to harp on the guy because Iove him, but Moore stands out ion this video too for quitting once he knew he wasn't getting the ball.  

On the Hall swing pass 3:05, Moore runs a great route then once he sees Breece has the ball he lets 2-3 guys run past him.  Because Breece had to make a move to get past the safety those two guys end up tackling him.  

Tbh, I'm not sure Moore could have done anything there anyway.  I remember being upset at ZW about that pass though.  Still moments of shakiness on those short throws.  He had another on a pass to GW in the Steelers game that could've been picked.  And he also had that crazy play where he kind of threw it right to Minkah Fitzpatrick.

Breece has now shown a glimpse of what he can do.  Behind a makeshift OL that hasn't yet jelled...he amassed 197 yards from scrimmage. 

This type of game is what I envisioned.  Was the reason why I hoped JD would draft him.  Breece is the engine for this offense.  Just scheme him in space and watch him explode big plays.

Now he's become a nightmare for opposing DCs to game-plan for.    

I truly feel the best is yet to come.  

• Post of the Week 1

45 minutes ago, GreenReaper said:

Breece has now shown a glimpse of what he can do.  Behind a makeshift OL that hasn't yet jelled...he amassed 197 yards from scrimmage. 

This type of game is what I envisioned.  Was the reason why I hoped JD would draft him.  Breece is the engine for this offense.  Just scheme him in space and watch him explode big plays.

Now he's become a nightmare for opposing DCs to game-plan for.    

I truly feel the best is yet to come.  

But don't you know that you don't take a "running back" that high?  We was supposed to draft Nakobe Dean or some body with that pick.....    or so said the draft "experts"

• Haha 1