Jump to content

Jets May Legit Have The OROY and DROY In Hall And Sauce!!! 10/23/22 Update: Both are now the FAVORITES!!!


neckdemon

Recommended Posts

If Pickett doesn't emerge - Hall or even G Wilson are legit possibilities...

At this point I'm thinking Sauce is a lock (if he stays healthy and continues this pace)

I think - if the Jets actually make the playoffs, they will be the talk of the league - and this is more likely to happen.  

  • Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

If Pickett doesn't emerge - Hall or even G Wilson are legit possibilities...

At this point I'm thinking Sauce is a lock (if he stays healthy and continues this pace)

I think - if the Jets actually make the playoffs, they will be the talk of the league - and this is more likely to happen.  

I think top 3 for DROY as of now is Sauce, Devin Lloyd and Aiden Hutchinson

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, slats said:

It’s hard to remember a Jets team with this much young talent. Might have to go all the way back to the 80s. I have no idea how any Jet fan could possibly be anti-Joe Douglas. Like every other human, he’s imperfect, but he has completely reshaped this roster. This may prove to’ve been a franchise altering draft. Ruckert’s the only draftee who hasn’t made a splash yet, and he’s a talented kid, too. 

I still have faith that Darius Ruckert will produce.  Will be fun the first time he has a big moment to see his father's reaction on twitter.

My issue with the OP's post is that he didn't mention GW.  I could see him being OROY over Breece.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, slats said:

It’s hard to remember a Jets team with this much young talent. Might have to go all the way back to the 80s. I have no idea how any Jet fan could possibly be anti-Joe Douglas. Like every other human, he’s imperfect, but he has completely reshaped this roster. This may prove to’ve been a franchise altering draft. Ruckert’s the only draftee who hasn’t made a splash yet, and he’s a talented kid, too. 

Ruckert has millions and millions of FA money in front of him. We will see him soon enough. I was waiting for wins and they are coming ugly but it's hard not to see the way this team is playing and the confidence they are building. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Ruckert has millions and millions of FA money in front of him. We will see him soon enough. I was waiting for wins and they are coming ugly but it's hard not to see the way this team is playing and the confidence they are building. 

Ruckert is dressing each week, right?  He’s playing over mims.  Does he get any snaps?

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Ruckert has millions and millions of FA money in front of him. We will see him soon enough. I was waiting for wins and they are coming ugly but it's hard not to see the way this team is playing and the confidence they are building. 

Oh, I agree. TE is a tough transition from college to the pros. No problem with them easing him in. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

Ruckert is dressing each week, right?  He’s playing over mims.  Does he get any snaps?

About 7% of the offensive snaps so far this season, but over 25% of snaps on STs. He didn’t dress opening day, played his most offense against Cleveland, no offense the next two games, but got in there for 10% of the offensive snaps for Miami. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I still have faith that Darius Ruckert will produce.  Will be fun the first time he has a big moment to see his father's reaction on twitter.

My issue with the OP's post is that he didn't mention GW.  I could see him being OROY over Breece.

hmmm i like garrett wilson a lot, but, for one rb is just an easier transition and breece hall is gonna explode i think. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Doggin94it said:

Chris Olave & Devin Lloyd are also having great years and wouldn't be shocks if they won the awards, so we may end up with no winners. 

But who cares. What matters is these guys are good as hell

i think dameon pierce might be in the number 1 position of oroy right this minute, but i think hall can take it over

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Saquan & Jonathan Taylor are generally considered the most physically talented

RBs in the NFL. Bryce Hall has more physically gifted than both. He is faster,

has more lateral agility and has better and bigger hands than either.  If the Jets

had  better blocking at the point of attack, he would be a candidate to

lead the league in rushing as a rookie.  Adrian Peterson a dope with deep

character flaws who had a great career had nowhere near his ability.

The hard trying kid in Houston doesn't have the ability as a pimple on his ass

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, hmhertz said:

Saquan & Jonathan Taylor are generally considered the most physically talented

RBs in the NFL. Bryce Hall has more physically gifted than both. He is faster,

has more lateral agility and has better and bigger hands than either.  If the Jets

had  better blocking at the point of attack, he would be a candidate to

lead the league in rushing as a rookie.  Adrian Peterson a dope with deep

character flaws who had a great career had nowhere near his ability.

The hard trying kid in Houston doesn't have the ability as a pimple on his ass

 

 

angry adam sandler GIF

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, PS17 said:

To be this good in year one is astonishing. Reminds me of this guy (watch Revis run the route better than Branch):

 

I am not ready to pput him in a class with prime Revis.  But he is certanly the closest we have had in the last 10 years (and that include Revis 2.0 from 2015). 

How did Houston pick Stingley ahead of this guy?  Thank you, Nick Caserio, thank you!!

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Lith said:

I am not ready to pput him in a class with prime Revis.  But he is certanly the closest we have had in the last 10 years (and that include Revis 2.0 from 2015). 

How did Houston pick Stingley ahead of this guy?  Thank you, Nick Caserio, thank you!!

Sauce appears to be ahead of where Revis was his rookie year. Not saying he’ll ever reach 2009-2010 Revis level but the trajectory and potential are soooo high. It’s also close to impossible to be a shutdown corner with the modern rules.

  • Sympathy 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...