Jets May Legit Have The OROY and DROY In Hall And Sauce!!! 10/23/22 Update: Both are now the FAVORITES!!!

neckdemon

On 10/12/2022 at 1:37 PM, TuscanyTile2 said:

I still have faith that Darius Ruckert will produce.  Will be fun the first time he has a big moment to see his father's reaction on twitter.

My issue with the OP's post is that he didn't mention GW.  I could see him being OROY over Breece.

This guy?

same_beer_different_problem_cover_art_1651204019.thumb.jpeg.4011169cd6663ffa9644993b20f54af2.jpeg

• Haha 1

gardner has revis potential

He will be better. What made Revis so good was his ability to get physical and reroute receivers. That’s what made him so effective. He also played in an era where bigger receivers were the norm. He struggled against smaller quicker receivers and zone coverage. He lacked the speed and change of the direction to keep up with those receivers. Sauce can do it all. He has insane change of direction and recovery speed. He can cover any type of receiver plus TEs.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app