Dolphins Remove Ping-Pong Table From Locker Room; UPDATE: NEW CUSTOM TABLE ORDERED, TOURNAMENT BACK ON

jvill 51

1 hour ago, BigRy56 said:

Very interested in seeing how this McDaniels era plays out. I’ve generally been impressed with him so far, but he also has the vibe of a junior software developer who smokes weed breakfast lunch and dinner

I've been very surprised/impressed at how well he's done so far.  I think he even handled this past week against the Jets very well.  Despite being on his #3 QB, they were in this game until the 4th quarter.  

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I've been very surprised/impressed at how well he's done so far.  I think he even handled this past week against the Jets very well.  Despite being on his #3 QB, they were in this game until the 4th quarter.  

How well he has done?  Hes been outplayed in 4 of 5 games and played a kid who could barely walk or stand up straight.

Hes been a disaster.

• WTF? 1

52 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

I just can't imagine what Green Bay is going if they lose to the Jets at Lambeau.

Rodgers is already calling out teammates who were discussing, in the locker room, the potential of losing to the Jets.

Not sure how you take/eat? mushrooms. But whatever is it you do with it, Rodgers is going to be doing that on the sidelines. 

• Haha 3

40 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

Rodgers is already calling out teammates who were discussing, in the locker room, the potential of losing to the Jets.

Not sure how you take/eat? mushrooms. But whatever is it you do with it, Rodgers is going to be doing that on the sidelines. 

Putting them on a tuna fish sandwich covers the taste pretty well. (so I've heard)